• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Bleach (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Tite Kubo will be the character designer for the new Shin Sakura War game.

pdv38udrg7q21.jpg

TTrV5iN.jpg

eUXumDN.jpg

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
To be honest, his character design is what I think he's best at, so fingers crossed this works out really well for him!

X :neo:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
If you don't feel like waiting for all light novels to be localized (and I wouldn't hold breath in that happening), here are PDFs with fan translation for all the books thus far:

• "Nesle to Night". Short story set during the end of the "Arrancar" arc.

• "Spirits are Forever with You" (vol 1 & 2). Light novel set after the "Arrancar" arc, and before the "Lost Agent of the Soul Reapers" arc. Featuring Kenpachi fighting both the 8th Kenpachi who is imprisoned within Muken with AIZEN, as well as Privaron Espada #100.

• "Death Saves the Strawberry". Light novel set after the Arrancar arc, and during the "Lost Agent of the Soul Reapers" arc about Rukia's promotion to lieutenant.

• "Beginning of the Revive of Tomorrow". Short Story mostly set during the "Thousand Year Blood War" arc (featuring Kira Izuru).

• "Can't Fear Your Own World". Story set 6 months after the Thousand Years Blood War arc with Shūhei as the lead character, and the villain is the noblemen who killed Kaname's friend years ago.

• "WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU". Rukia and Renji marriage story.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
.... Wow. They didn't forget this series existed?

Thats wonderful to hear.

Considering the rush job that was Bleach's ending and all the important loose ends that are tied in these novels, I'm glad they can be released.

I know the chance is next to nil, but maybe it could gin up interest into an OVA series that tells the 1000 Year Blood War arc and gives Bleach a proper anime conclusion.

One can dream, right?

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

A response to this other popular Bleach video & other popular misconceptions.Because it's overly long to watch in one sitting, timestamps provided by the videomaker:

Introduction: 04:10

Addressing Super Eyepatch Wolf’s ‘Fall of BLEACH’ video: 07:25

ARC BREAKDOWN & ANALYSIS:

Substitute Shinigami Arc: 17:45

Soul Society Arc: 26:03

Arrancar Arc: - First Invasion: 39:35

Hueco Mundo: 51:20

Saving Rukia VS Saving Orihime 1:00:16

VS Ulquiorra: 01:02:20

VS Aizen : 01:06:50

Full-Bring Arc: 01:17:05

Thousand Year Blood War Arc: 01:26:50

Final Thoughts: 01:51:53

Last edited:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I know the odds of a return of the anime is next to nil at this point, but God do I hope for it. Failing that, maybe a new animated movie? Honestly I'll take anything

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Can I draw your guys attention back to an old debate in the fanbase? Specifically, do you guys think Ichigo's shinigami powers got weaker going into the arrancar arc, hence his reliance on his vizard mask, or do you think his relatively lackluster preformance against the Espada is because the Espada were just plain stronger than his prior opponents?

Been in some debates regarding Bleach on Reddit lately, and this point has been itching in my brain.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Thank God. The TYBW arc is something I've always wanted to see animated. Some of Bleach's best moments are in there, both in terms of action and character. I mean, there's some goofy shit too, and I can't say it's my favorite arc because of that, but it's still near and dear and I cannot wait to go through it once again.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'm glad Can't Fear Your Own World is being translated. I've been wanting clarification on a few things left unexplained in the Bleach universe, especially since I've been binging the series again recently.

It does bother me that many of these plot threads have been tied up in novel format rather than in the manga itself. And that could be for a number of reasons, but I'm still firmly encamped in the 'Kubo was rushed to finish Bleach by his editors at Jump because it was selling well' territory, so he didn't have the time to expand on the things he wanted to, like Matsumoto's past, for example (she's his favorite female character).

Regardless, I hope the anime finds a way to incorporate some of these details into its' storytelling. That is, if the novel doesn't get animated as well. :monster:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
It's probably a borrowed term from webtoons. Where each season is more or less one story arc.

Between seasons, there's usually a short hiatus as the author/artist rebuilds their buffer for the next season.

Top Bottom