• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Bleach (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Some new Bleach leaks!

Key visual featuring the captains and the sternritters:

FWbsmtEVEAAqb3z

Episode 1 & 2 will be pre-screened on September 11th.

God I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

Here's to hoping the whole invasion of the Seireitei feels as frightening and chaotic as it did in the manga. :monstersmash:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Disney+ might acquire the rights for streaming in other territories, it's unclear if it's for everywhere, including the US where Crunchyroll and Viz hold the streaming rights for the regular Bleach anime.

The same thing happened with Spy Family, Disney acquired the rights to stream the series in European and Asia territories.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
So... does this mean I'm gonna be watching the episode in 4 parts on Youtube that are 5 minutes long like in the olden days, or...?

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
1. That animation quality looks fucking amazing, like every shot in this trailer looks like its movie quality. I am so hype for that just by itself, but also...

2.I spot some dialogue scenes in this trailer that weren't in the manga, so they'll be fleshing out the story as well as the fights.

3. BABY NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE SHINING BRIGHT FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

BLEACH TYBW streaming platforms in Japan.
Fd6YWb8UAAAolVm

Info about western streaming should come out soon but, as a prelude, og BLEACH anime has been taken off Crunchyroll.

Captura.PNG

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I am obsessed with the whole sequence with it cutting back and forth between Ichigo's fight and Yamamoto's office. The whole episode was great, but that sequence was peak bleach for me. Gonna be watching it on a loop until the next episode comes out.

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
I was... weirdly underwhelmed? Don't get me wrong, it was nicely animated and very much what you'd expect from Bleach, but I think from the trailer I'd gotten the impression that they were gonna get much weirder and more stylised than they did. It's nice that they're finally animating the final arc of the manga, but having read that arc, unless they're doing something unexpected with it, I don't feel the need to watch it as it releases. Glad it's happening though!

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Episode 2 was really good. Quilge’s introduction and overall characterization were on point. Kudos to the voice actor for bringing him to life.

Episode 3 felt a bit weaker animation wise, but it still looked good overall. Mostly solid action with excellent music and a nice cliffhanger.

The recap at the start of episode 4 feels like a waste of time that could have been better spent on more new scenes, but otherwise this episode was peak Bleach. As Nodt in particular steals the show

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This series has been hitting it out the park, I'm so impressed and excited seeing Bleach again. The quality is incredible and just... They're doing this arc justice.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Solid visual presentation but outside of the first two episodes the animation has been just adequate, as expected for a project that will run for multiple seasons, the storyboarding and art direction is doing 90% of the heavylifting to make it a compelling watch.

edit: also FUCK YOU DISNEY for not streaming the anime in non-english speaking countries.

Last edited:
Top Bottom