Bluehost Email?

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Hey...

Uhm, I'm not sure really if I should have made a new thread about this or not.

Twice I've received emails from this address:

[email protected]

I'm guessing it's possibly regarding this site. There are no other forums or sites that I'm very active on that are hosted by BlueHost.

... Of course, I am not sure about that, and could be wrong.

It's not causing any problems for me (it's going to my junk inbox); it's a blank email, no body or subject or anything.

I just thought to see if anyone else has had this happen; if it's a problem, I wanted to let you guys know about it.

Thanks for reading! :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Weird, could you forward it to [email protected] plz?

Also, this probably goes into feedback / suggestions, since it's feedback / question / whatnot, instead of a site project, :monster:. Mové'd.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I'm really sorry but I couldn't forward it. Let me give Hotmail a day to see if it is on their end. I kept getting a 'problem' message when I tried to send it to you. Also, tonight, I got the third email such as this, and I will forward if possible. If not, I did get two screenshots to email you if possible. :( It's not doing anything bad to my computer that I know, but - I just don't know why I'm getting them.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I hope this will work. :)

Again, there was nothing in the body of the eamil, so what you see here is what I got.

Attachments

• LifeBlueHost1.JPG
    LifeBlueHost1.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
  • LifeBlueHost2.JPG
    LifeBlueHost2.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 7

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
No clue where it came from, rly. Emails sent from TLS should have the @TLS.net extension, and as far as I know, no other e-mail thingies are configured lyk anywhere.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Hmmmm... Okay. Perhaps I'll go to BlueHost if it gets really bad. :P Thanks, though! :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
oh bugger. Then again, it makes sense, since I forgot to setup the e-mail stuffs like I had done back on ye olde server, so it's probably my fault, :monster:.

Edit: Thar, should be good again now. Not sure though, :monster:. Lemme know if it still happens, cba to properly test it now.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Well, actually, tonight I got something from [email protected] . It arrived at 7 PM EST; no subject or body in the email. I'll see if it happens tomorrow and take pictures/see if I can forward it. It's just like the last email, only it's in my inbox (not junk mail) and it's that other addy. ;D You can't win, can you Cthulhu? We'll get it straightened. :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Arianna link=topic=270.msg6667#msg6667 date=1231382492]
Well, actually, tonight I got something from [email protected] . It arrived at 7 PM EST; no subject or body in the email. I'll see if it happens tomorrow and take pictures/see if I can forward it. It's just like the last email, only it's in my inbox (not junk mail) and it's that other addy. ;D You can't win, can you Cthulhu? We'll get it straightened. :)
[/quote]

Actually, I have already won, :monster:. But yeh, I dunno what happen thar. Did you bychance subscribe to any posts on the frontpage? I had to re-install the plugin that did that, might be that one's buggered.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=270.msg6768#msg6768 date=1231442736]Actually, I have already won, :monster:. But yeh, I dunno what happen thar. Did you bychance subscribe to any posts on the frontpage? I had to re-install the plugin that did that, might be that one's buggered.[/quote]

Can't admit defeat, can you? ;D

But no, I know nothing about this stuff... so...

But I did get another message tonight, same address, and about the same time too (7 PM).

I did sign up for the main boards... The home page, that stuff, not just the forums...

Was that a bad thing? Anyhow, if that helps.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
He who is Eternal does not know Defeat, so no u :monster:.

And no, that shouldn't be a bad thing, nor does it help, :monster:. I'll take a look at the subscriptions or something tomorrow, I'm fairly sure it's got something to do with that.

Top Bottom