• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Boobs Appreciation Club (NSFW ofc)

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
jipedz.png

See? It's me. Makin' a topic. About boobs. Ironic, no?

Anyway, this club has basically been designed to accommodate my love of all things boobular. I guess the only one true mandate of this club is to avoid posting fake boobs. El natural all the way, bby!

Some of my fave busty models:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I wish Matsugane wasn't such a butterface

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I keep reading the title of this thread as "Book Appreciation Club."

I was very thrown off by the NSFW at first. :P

That being said, I do like a good rack. :awesome:

Last edited:

Ghost X

I feel sorry for the flat-chested women I know who have serious issues with their flat-chestedness. They're incredible and attractive women who have awesome figures despite the fact, but alas...

...here are some boobs of a couple of my favourite models :monster:. Not the best photos of either model, but that's what google is for.

Sofie
femjoy_sofie_youmakemehappy_720.wmv_snapshot_00.24_2011.10.22_12.16.16_123_507lo.jpg

Narkiss
qruq-m16.jpg

Top Bottom