• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Book discussion thread

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
All discussion should go here imo

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow, that was fucking awesome. A very nice, poignant ending, to close off the badass action and wisecracks between the two. A very good issue, indeed. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if Bruce WILL become an official Green Lantern in the future. That'd be pretty neat, actually.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Please keep the discussion of the issues here Mako, I want the highlight of those threads to be the scans.

Thank you.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh shit, my bad. Sorry. :monster:

Back on topic, who was that villain, anyways. Or was he just a throwaway bad guy for this issue?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I like how comic book characters can talk (or seem to) as coherently and calm while heatbutting an' shit.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's the true most common super power. Forget giant breasts- though that's obviously no. 2, it's the ability to fit impossible amounts of dialogue into microseconds of time.

As for Bruce and lanternhood, has he not assumed the ring on a temporary basis before?

You'll have to forgive my failure to note the specifics of the current events, I've only cursorily been paying attention to the DCU, as my attention has been diverted to things such as Jeeves and Wooster, AbFab, and the 12 kingdoms recently.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
No, he hasn't. In an esleworlds story he was made primary lantern for sector 2814, but hasn't been a lantern for any extended period of time in the regular DCU.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Also, if I can I'm going to be posting at least 2 issues of GL tomorrow, and maybe some Batman.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Issue I just posted is basically the beginning of the prelude to the Sinestro Corps War

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
so what should I start with? I don't see #1 through #8. Will I be missing out on anything if I don't read them?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Nope, not really. The synopsis from past events is in the issues I posted, and the ones I'm going to post from then on.

Don't worry.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Read 9, and that was pretty badass. There were also some really impressive panels there ("say hello for me"). I'll get started on the rest when my paper is finished.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah Ethan Van Sciver can pull off some pretty awesome scenes when he wants to. I suppose I should post some more :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Ok I'm going to post the next comic now, so much shit has been going on I just haven't gotten around to it.

That is if anyone cares.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Has anyone bothered to read at all?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I actually just remembered this section earlier, and have begun to look through them.

X :neo:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Well, I won't be posting more until people show some damn interest!

Top Bottom