Book discussion thread

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
No. Hugo Strange is the "Doc" that they're referring to.

While Harley may end up being a pawn, I think that she's more focused on saving Joker, regardless of anything else. For now, they don't seem to be directly connected to how Arkham City is being run, as they're just another set of criminals inside.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Forgot I had this. I only got through him biking through the park with the emaciated zombie lady, which is way early on still. I'm hoping to get some time to read more this week.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
HEY

BOOK DISCUSSION GOES IN THE BOOK DISCUSSION THREAD.

YOU COCKS.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Please, please discuss books in the discussion thread, thanks.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Since ALL discussion of the various scans is here, should everything be spoiler tagged, or noted which entry it has to do with, since otherwise it might be difficult to keep track of who's talking about what? (I can merge the other chat stuff in here if you like).

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
As long as people specify there should be no problem.

Some folks might appreciate spoiler tags though.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Moved all the comments to this thread. When we post books/comics/stories, close the thread. That'll force any discussion to take place here.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Moved all the comments to this thread. When we post books/comics/stories, close the thread. That'll force any discussion to take place here.

That's what I had been doing. Of course it didn't stop the mods :p

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Elitist cunts. :monster:

Btw, is The Walking Dead completed, or is it still on going?

still ongoing, I will post the issues not in the collection when folks catch up

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I just posted the first issue of Gunslinger Born. For those of you who are familiar with the series will enjoy this retelling of Roland's origins, and hopefully for those of you who aren't, this will give you a bit of interest in it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
btw the art is fucking gorgeous.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, it's gorgeous so far. I think I have the first volume somewhere, but it may have been in the stack of books that mysteriously vanished from my possession.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
No. Hugo Strange is the "Doc" that they're referring to.

While Harley may end up being a pawn, I think that she's more focused on saving Joker, regardless of anything else. For now, they don't seem to be directly connected to how Arkham City is being run, as they're just another set of criminals inside.

I did not actually expect it to be the case, but like Squirrel Girl, Harley does have a way of managing to pull the amazing and unexpected at times. And it would have been awesome and hilarious for her to be the shadowy mastermind in the end.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Super interesting to see how Joker & Harley make their way into Arkham City first. If they keep up with this, it'll be nice to have a feeling for how some of the criminal dynamic gets assumbled in the city, before actually arriving there in the game.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I've been thinking we should post some old classics, like Watchmen or Year One. There are probably some people that haven't read those yet.

Top Bottom