• Tennyo

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Another one of those awards you all have been waiting for :monster: Relevant poasts for some of the nominees can be found here. Nominees are advised that poasting additional pictures will likely increase your chance of winning. :monster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Well, Mage has shown the goods in all their unrestrained glory, and despite the lack of .gif/video, she's had a kid, so my imagination can handle the rest.

Guess how I'm voting.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I'd love to have that "shown the goods in all their unrestrained glory" delivered to me! Thank you in advance to whoever may humour me :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The picture is available in the donators' section. I'll let Mage make the decision whether to make it available beyond that :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I've voted for Tenny every single year because she truly has one fantastic rack, there's a reason why she won tree straight years. But she hasn't posted pictures this year so my vote is gonna have to go to someone else and honestly all the ladies here have glorious racks but damn Mage's in particular are incredible.

And Dawn I did indeed came to your mind first. :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Of course if Tenny decides to post a picture things would get very interesting. :awesome:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I find it astonishing that I'm doing better in Best Ass than in Bounciest Boobs. My boobs are WAY better than my ass. Or do I have that wrong? o.O

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sorry, Muse. Mage beats you in terms of boob size, but your wonderful ass is uncontested in my heart! BANG!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I have to stick by my woman, so she gets my vote. :awesome:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
WHY DO I ONLY GET ONE VOTE FOR BOOBS AND ASS RESPECTIVELY?! THAT'S LIKE ASKING IF PRALINES IS BETTER THAN COOKIES AND CREAM. :/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
There are many women with beautiful boobs, but yours currently rivals none in the forum Mage.

iron_man_by_fsjal_fan-d57eukp.png

Top Bottom