• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Bounciest Boobies

Bounciest boobies?

• Rishi (looneymoon)

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Tennyo

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Tifabelle

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Adri

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Aki

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Mage

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
KtZD6.jpg
you've won tls, you assholes

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Well seeing as there's only 1 member of TLS who's boobs I've had the pleasure of feeling (aside from Joe's but I guess this is a female poll).. and she isn't on the list, I don't feel I can answer ;)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
all photos here should come with motion blur in order to reasonably reflect bouncing

or gyrating, undulating, etc.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Or better yet, videos

At the moment I am leaning towards voting for Aki but I am going to wait to vote in case the competition heats up.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
aka waiting to see if anyone else posts pictures :awesome:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
EY

You know if you did it

I'm sure we'd put in a good word for those funbags of yours

Top Bottom