• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS MEN! ENEMY SHIPPERS AHEAD!!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
As some of you know, there's been a love triangle slowly emerging behind the scenes, showing its signs in the same subtle fashions as the original FFVII LTD; that is, the fiercely debated Salem/Kram/Tao. A number of forums have been created, lots of flaming and threats and drama. It would be nice if we could debate the merits of each side in a calm and reasonable fashion - LIKE ADULTS.

New to the streets is the heated battle between Thetis and Telran for the love of the fiery Ms. Fiona Myrwind. While most people certainly accept Fiotis as canon, there's no denying the spark between Fiona and Telran, especially amidst rumors of Theriel being canon.

On the other hand, Fiona is also said to be the paramour of Ariel as well, not to mention the numerous unnamed strangers with whom she shares mutual interest.

One thing's definitely certain here, however...this party's just getting started.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
FUCK YOU FIOTIS IS DEFINITELY CANON
IMG-1.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
All I know is, Salem set up the bomb on Kram and Tao's escape just so Salem can keep Kram forever. and get rid of competition. This is very very sad but charming. ; __ ;

Also I think Thetis and Fiona really should be together...with Telran ; D

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
FUCK YOU
IMA GOING TO POST ALL THE FIOTIS I HAVE YOU D BAG
loljk

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
wtf are Fang and Vanille doing in Dessies?

TERRAxEVE IDK

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Fiona is, in not-so-clear terms, a whore.

Or should I say, a stud. :wacky:

gaiz I think we should have a Love Quadrilateral. I've said this so many times but I don't think anyone here actually recognises the literary BREAKTHROUGH we'd have from it.

Love Quadrilateral.
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
There's no point in holding back, now. Body tense, Ariel parts her lips, panting, and isn't sure whether she's supposed to be moaning Fiona's name or Thetis's. It's hardly as if one of them is doing more work than the other; Fiona's using her tongue on her, now, is moving in all kinds of ways that Ariel doesn't get the chance to focus on for more than a second or two, before Fiona works her tongue inside of her in some new way. All that Ariel can coherently think is that Thetis's a very, very lucky girl; and then there's Thetis, kissing and sucking and biting against her neck and ear. Ariel wouldn't have thought of her as a biter, if she'd ever stopped to think about it before; she supposes that she learnt that from Fiona, but none of that really matters, at this very moment.

MMM replace word function has never worked better

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
YEAH WELL EMMA NEVER HAD SPIRIT SEX WITH EVE NOW DID SHE

DID SHE

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
There's no point in holding back, now. Body tense, Ariel parts her lips, panting, and isn't sure whether she's supposed to be moaning Fiona's name or Thetis's. It's hardly as if one of them is doing more work than the other; Fiona's using her tongue on her, now, is moving in all kinds of ways that Ariel doesn't get the chance to focus on for more than a second or two, before Fiona works her tongue inside of her in some new way. All that Ariel can coherently think is that Thetis's a very, very lucky girl; and then there's Thetis, kissing and sucking and biting against her neck and ear. Ariel wouldn't have thought of her as a biter, if she'd ever stopped to think about it before; she supposes that she learnt that from Fiona, but none of that really matters, at this very moment.

MMM replace word function has never worked better
tKTJ9.jpg

my face when I realized I've actually read this fanfiction before

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yeah it's more of a "RPers fanwank to their own creations" thread.

=/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You're in Bat Country son. Best keep moving.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Too roight maet.

I was going to say "let's just leave it with the canonical stuff" but then Bex is probably going to write up an erotic OVA and then cite it ten minutes after posting it. :(

Top Bottom