BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS MEN! ENEMY SHIPPERS AHEAD!!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
WHO SAYS IT HAS TO BE SEXUAL? THINK LOST IN TRANSLATION KIND OF LOVE, YOU FOOOOOOO~ except with Backstroke speak and Cloud Cuckoolander speak!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Dale can threaten me though.

Then again he did slate Idrokka earlier. Hmmmm. >8~

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Tbh, the moment I saw Stolz imagining stuff, Lei can't be far behind. He has the thought processes of an adult deep down but his tongue and attention span borders on a child or autistic person. I always view the Beach house as an opportunity to discover both elements :monster: like Lost in Translation~

KEKEKEKE

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
No Reg, Just No. (Btw Picture works again, it has a message for you)

Stolz would not like Lei, nor would Virtue, and Dark Stolz would probably kill him. End of Discussion. :/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Ohhh fffffido. I had not considered Dark Stolz. ; /

IN CANON YES. I agree it would never work out, but in something light hearted as beach house however. Need I remind you Lei is not an assassin there but a church boy (or Ayangji boy) in that continuity :monster: who is just praying. And has a pet rabbit.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Stolz looks like a child and Lei is a creepy man

._.

NoenGaruth

AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
^Bingo, the crack pairings are crossing the line now.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
H-Defeated.jpg

fail.jpg

lost-the-game.jpg

fuck it. y'all win.

I still like dat pairing so screw it anyway.:oscar:

Last edited:

NoenGaruth

AKA
Then you are beyond help, Chris hansen shall be with you shortly. :awesome:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS FOR BOTH HUMANS AND DESTRILLIANS ALIKE

lol jk dessies would just kill everywun

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Then you are beyond help, Chris hansen shall be with you shortly. :awesome:

BUT NOEN. ITS NOT EVEN SEXUAL. ( I HAVE KRAMTAO FOR THAT) </3 HAVEN'T YOU SEEN LOST IN TRANSLATION?? T____T Liek Lei is also short (5'6) and 17. How old IS Stolz? (I'm guessing 16 or 15 kekekeke)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
BUT NOEN. ITS NOT EVEN SEXUAL. ( I HAVE KRAMTAO FOR THAT) </3 HAVEN'T YOU SEEN LOST IN TRANSLATION?? T____T Liek Lei is also short (5'6) and 17. How old IS Stolz? (I'm guessing 16 or 15 kekekeke)
oh god i hated that movie it has been the only film i have started and been unable to finish :|

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh =/ I like it.
but it's all HI WE ARE TWO PEOPLE IN JAPAN WHO HOLE UP IN AN APARTMENT AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AT ALL HAW HAW HAW

i got frustrated around the midway point with nothing happening.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
But alas, its something I like :B there are things I do like other than action and BLOOD AND TITS YEEHAWWW

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Just add "Fi" to the end of anything and you get a potentially canon pairing.

Filoretis (aka, three's company :monster:)

It even works for non-Dessie things.

Fibrittana
Fiyurielle
Ficloti

See how many you can find on your own!
...That's adding the Fi element to the beginning, not the end. :oscar: FISSION MAILED

Fikuru (and poor Mikuru thought Haruhi was aggresive...)
But it is wrong in the eyes of the lord.
The Bible only speaks of two men lying together. Two girls are good to go. :awesome:

(Although, I'm now thinking of Frankie Boyle - Lines You Wouldn't Find in the Bible: "If a man lies with another man, he should be stoned. It helps, that's all I'm saying.")

Top Bottom