• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS MEN! ENEMY SHIPPERS AHEAD!!

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
You take crack pairings too seriously, Dale. XD That's why they're CRACK pairings.

You wait 'till Dessies hits the mainstream. Your precious characters shan't be safe ever again. :awesome:

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Shhhh Sienna, I was hoping to start a war of some kind. :(

Now, lets hear more about this Fikuru...

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
2195%20-%20animated_gif%20code_geass%20elevens%20euphemia_li_britannia%20party_hard%20seizure.gif

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
"HEY JETTISON YOU'RE LOOKING AWFULLY PRETTY ALL OF A SUDDEN WTF."
"WHY THANK YOU HANDSOME"
0_o
BANG, INSTANT PAIRING JUST ADD WATER
JETTOKKA ALWAYS EXISTED

And so it was told by Joe and Jeff. And a new canon pairing was born.

Except not because Hannah would cut that bitch with a meat cleaver.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
"HEY JETTISON YOU'RE LOOKING AWFULLY PRETTY ALL OF A SUDDEN WTF."
"WHY THANK YOU HANDSOME"
0_o
BANG, INSTANT PAIRING JUST ADD WATER
JETTOKKA ALWAYS EXISTED

And so it was told by Joe and Jeff. And a new canon pairing was born.

I think it's important to note that this is probably how all pairings are formed in a fandom

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Honestly I think we need a new name for this pairing, it sounds kinda retarded.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
IT'S GOING TO SOUND STUPID EITHER WAY. JEEZ.

Why don't we call it

The Albino and the Hobo

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
The thought of things being written up for this pairing makes my head hurt

literally atm

Top Bottom