Breakup songs

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Sorted :monster:

Converge's entire Jane Doe album is pretty much the best thing I could imagine in this category.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
ilu null this topic is awesome (idk why i really like breakup songs)

ok technically this song wasn't out when my break up happened -- but it would've been on repeat on my ipod for weeks if it had been and it's accurate so i'm counting it

AND UM DON'T JUDGE ME FOR THE FOB but this song really accurately described my situation almost more than any other

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I hear the clean mix of this song on the radio every day... but I like this version WAY more!

It's especially therapeutic if you sing along with it. Even if you haven't recently experienced a break up, and you're just mad about something or at someone - sing along to it and you'll feel better.

Terrafig

AKA
KaleMarsh
null, it's been a while since I heard some Megadeath. Good choice.

First,

There's a lot of Mindless Self Indulgence on "You'll Rebel to Anything" that I've used. "Stupid MF" is in the same line as "Fuck You." If I had to pick one

Everyone has their favorite version of "Tainted Love."

OlderBetter

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
The music is a bit happier in this song, but the lyrics capture the feeling of bewilderment pretty well:

No law says breakups can't be a bit happy. :monster:

Those are fantastic lyrics btw. Breaking up is surreal... so strange how nothing changes but an understanding.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
That song takes me back a long time. O_O

I still listen to Space Lord, and that always reminds me of a very specific ex: bitch took advantage of me when I was weak, smothered me and fucked with my head. Then I got my powers back and let her have it! (Well not that last part)

Top Bottom