• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Britney Spears

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=The Alex link=topic=171.msg11279#msg11279 date=1233002348] I don't like her as her on the basis that she's an evil, worthless and pathetic excuse for a human being. I'd say that would roughly be just about my problem with her. [/quote]
Bit harsh ain't it.... AH! I see you haven't said you don't like her music though. :monster: (You love her really lol ;) )

haichinamie

Banned
[quote author=The Alex link=topic=171.msg11279#msg11279 date=1233002348]
I don't like her as her on the basis that she's an evil, worthless and pathetic excuse for a human being. I'd say that would roughly be just about my problem with her.
[/quote]

I don't think she's "evil", per say, she's just a hot mess.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I think of her as evil int he sense that evil is personifies greed, pride and horrid amounts of unwarranted self importance.

And I'd rather hear the screams of a man who has torn open his own dickhole with his bare hands than listen to any piece of music she's written.

thx.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I can't stand her music either. Especially when you grew up having to have "I'M NOT A GIRL NOT YET A WOMAN" hammered to your head while doing homework all the fucking time.

haichinamie

Banned
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=171.msg11545#msg11545 date=1233080897]
I can't stand her music either. Especially when you grew up having to have "I'M NOT A GIRL NOT YET A WOMAN" hammered to your head while doing homework all the fucking time.
[/quote]

lolololol. dies.

Well, at least she's sweeter than other artists. For examp: Mariah "Fatass" Carey. :-*

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Who's Mariah Carey?

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=The Alex link=topic=171.msg11542#msg11542 date=1233080778] I think of her as evil int he sense that evil is personifies greed, pride and horrid amounts of unwarranted self importance. And I'd rather hear the screams of a man who has torn open his own dickhole with his bare hands than listen to any piece of music she's written. thx. [/quote] There's nothing like expressing your opinion is there lol. But that can be said about what 95% of the show biz industry.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Don't even get me started on the showbiz industry :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
If at all possible I actually like Britney moreso now than in the good ol' days. She's got some meat on her bones, and her figure's more well rounded, which doesn't do too bad on her breasts. :monster: olawd I can has lesbianism nao?

But really, I don't go out making an effort to download every song, just ones that I hear on the radio that catch my.. ears.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Channy link=topic=171.msg11855#msg11855 date=1233126791]
If at all possible I actually like Britney moreso now than in the good ol' days. She's got some meat on her bones, and her figure's more well rounded, which doesn't do too bad on her breasts. :monster: olawd I can has lesbianism nao?

[/quote]

It's obivously comfort eating when she went through the dark days of her life, but yeah she's fleshed out a bit ain't she.

Stella

Pro Adventurer
Britney does looks pretty good, considering she's had not one, but two kids. She looks a lot healthier nowadays as well.

I really hope she doesn't release "If You Seek Amy" as her next single though. As much as I love that song, it could ruin her comback. Pretty much every radio station has said they won't play it if she does D=

haichinamie

Banned
I thought she was?

And it looks like it's been censored in the US to "Seek Amy" for radio stations. Fucking retarded. As if people and kids are going to catch the referance at first listen. I know I didn't.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
To hell with Britney. And Lindsay and Miley Cirus. To hell with them all.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
BECAUSE SHE HAS THE GOODS. I'm considering she stays... Or perhaps dines in hell. D; I can't decide.

A

Great Old One
I hate Lindsay Lohan. I hate Paris Hilton. I hate Miley Cyrus.

But Britney Spears is okay. :monster: Going through a phase of f*ck is hard, and she's one of the few celebrities who actually didn't delve deeper into what people call, "the black hole of chaos."

Of course, but it wasn't like she could delve any deeper...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=haichinamie link=topic=171.msg13608#msg13608 date=1233597369]
I thought she was?

And it looks like it's been censored in the US to "Seek Amy" for radio stations. Fucking retarded. As if people and kids are going to catch the referance at first listen. I know I didn't.
[/quote]

I don't either, what?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
What's this crappy song about her anyway? "Seek amy" or whatever?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Really? I must be falling into a rut, I thought it was a song about my friend amanda.

Top Bottom