• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Britney Spears

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I must admit that I don't mind Britney Spears as much as I used to. Some of her stuff can be catchy and fun.

I like this video better, though:

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DoP3C76ioTU"]YouTube - Britney Spears - Womanizer - Parody[/ame]

:monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I've only ever played one Kirby game in my life and I don't remember anything about it because I was pretty young at the time.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Wow, a thread about liking Ms. Spears. That's a new one.

Personally, I'm just tired of people and their shitting all over the woman's life in the media.

I mean get a life you fucking losers.

[quote author=Dacon link=topic=171.msg3607#msg3607 date=1230006435]
Wow, a thread about liking Ms. Spears. That's a new one.

Personally, I'm just tired of people and their shitting all over the woman's life in the media.

I mean get a life you fucking losers.
[/quote]

The thread itself is ridiculous, but quoted this for truth.

Purple

Charmed
Yeah, the media was partly to blame for her meltdown, so was that gold digging husband of hers. Anyway despite her comeback I still she's a crazy bitch and I love her for that. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Serious business is serious.

She is clearly a bit crazy, but on the other hand it's pretty much inevitable that she would be given how much her life is constantly under the microscope. I don't really care about her.

and by today's standards, her music wasn't really all that bad. Though I still wouldn't listen to it by choice.

haichinamie

Banned
[quote author=Purple link=topic=171.msg3671#msg3671 date=1230025486]
I love this bitch!
[/quote]

omg I love U!!!

ty for getting rid of those horrible posts! even if u do not like ms. spears' music at least most of you are open-minded enough... tbh i thought i was going to get flamed.... :'( but most of u r nice unlike Barfea!

yes, britney is doing SO much better right now!! i couldn't be more proud of her!!! i never thought she would overcome her problems! and her music videos are awesome now i mean in blackout she looked a HOT MESS like she could break out any second and star shaving her head don't even front! :P

Stella

Pro Adventurer
I'm a huge Britney fan as well, her new album is fantastic :monster:

I really do hate the way the media treats her though. Every little mistake she makes is published for the world to see and they make it sound like she's a horrible person for screwing up every now and then. Everyone makes mistakes though, I mean gawd the girl is only human. She seems to be doing a lot better now though so hopefully she won't fall back into the slump she was in a year or two ago.

As for Blackout, I like almost every song on it, but I'm going to have to say Circus is better. Britney has spent a lot more time getting word out about it and the music videos she's released so far are great.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I remember loving her back in the old days. I also remember lending a CD to a friend and never getting it back, rawr. D:<

I do find the way the media makes money off her life quite annoying. If you ask some people what they do for a living they'll say "Oh, I'm a Britney Paparazzi lulz :duhard:". Who wouldn't have gone crazy in her place?

I really can't say I care about her nowadays though. It's just not the type of music I like and I couldn't care less about what she does or doesn't do.

She's definitely not my cup of tea, but I don't mind people liking her so whatevs. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Stella said:
I really do hate the way the media treats her though. Every little mistake she makes is published for the world to see and they make it sound like she's a horrible person for screwing up every now and then.

That happens to everyone once they're 'famous', it's mainly because there's hundreds of thousands of people that pay for some magazine with pictures of famous person X doing Y. It pays, so those that get paid for it make sure to highlight it.

haichinamie

Banned
yes but britney spears is a target especially just because of whos he is.... the media has a FASCINATION with her above every1 else whitch is rly strange... i hate the paparazzi... would never be 1!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The media also has a fascination (in caps, if you like) with Amy W(h)inehouse's many drug and drinking escapades, and pretty much Every Other Famous Person Like Ever. Spears gets more attention because her behavior has been rather erratic the last few years, and erraticism (which isn't a word btw) is what attracts attention.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
[quote author=The Notorious M.O.G. link=topic=171.msg5192#msg5192 date=1230835868]
Man I really wish we had a warn function right about now.
[/quote]

We have. :monster:

haichinamie

Banned
Oh goodness :o well I did like Britney's Circus CD suprisingly. After being pissed off at her for her inability to get her life back together for so long she finally redeemed herself with this CD and I actually felt bad for making fun of her. But then I realized that it isn't that simple; and I agree: "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" :'(

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
In before close.

kunoichi

dead
Gotta give the woman credit for being able to pull her shit together, but still think she's kind of average when it comes to her talent.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
She is admirable for her getting back to her real self tbh, and someone that can say womanizer more that 30 times in a song, is okay in my book.

Don't like her as an artist though. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I don't like her as her on the basis that she's an evil, worthless and pathetic excuse for a human being. I'd say that would roughly be just about my problem with her.

Top Bottom