• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Buffyverse Discussion (Spoilers)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
At this point, pretty much everyone in the cast who occupied a significant ongoing role on either show has chimed in either to add their own corroboration or support for CC and Michelle. Even writer-director Marti Noxon and the actors who played Andrew, Jonathan, Warren, Clem and Glory have made significant comments.

The only folks we haven't really heard from are Alyson Hannigan (Willow), Alexis Denisof (Wesley), Kristen Sutherland (Joyce), Seth Green (Oz), and Andy Hallett (Lorne) -- and sadly, it won't be possible to hear from Andy.

I'm glad to see the extent of the unity being expressed, and how that pretty much resolves any doubts.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I remember a story regarding Nicholas where they told him to stop working our because they didn't want Xander to be too attractive. Poor dude's struggled with bad alcoholism since Buffy, I've always felt for him.

Also can't help but recall the whole thing where 30-something year old James Marsters creeping on a then underage Michelle Trachtenberg.

I feel like there's probably a lot more from the set than tidbits that have been tossed around through the years.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I mean, who's really surprised? She supported Charisma Carpenter IIRC and while for years I pretty much didn't pay any attention to him (mostly because I don't read anything to stars, directors, etc. aside when friends talk about it, which mean nearly never ever), it was very obvious to me that this guy seemed to have a very toxic way of dealing with women.

The fact that she finally comes out about it, only more than a decade after, speaks about the power that man has/still had over Hollywood during that time though.

Fangu

Great Old One
Thanks for the article link. I'm not surprised it was the same with Sarah as others. I'm gonna read the article when I'm on my laptop and cookie handling is easier there, that site is a nightmare in third party vendors. /developer

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I was kind of expecting her to break her silence at some point, and glad she has chosen to do so.

She's been actively distancing herself from Joss related Buffy content since the show ended. The only time she reprised the character was for Call of Duty DLC. I find it telling that she came back for CoD of all things, but not the Joss involved cartoon.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
is Sarah Michelle Gellar back or is she still staying avoiding the series like the plague?

It's still so weird to think that the last time she reprised the role was for fucking Call of Duty

Reactions: Lex

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Yeah I'm very intrigued by this because Charisma put this on her social media:

View attachment 13824

And anyone who's read through this thread knows I am a #justiceforcordy stan

The wife and I are rewatching all of supernatural right now and I totally forgot that Charisma Carpenter & James Marsters were in an episode as husband and wife.

Anyway really excited by this, hopefully it gives Cordelia a better ending than what angel took away from her.

Reactions: Lex
Top Bottom