• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Buying FFVII on Disc

Sutsivoiran

Pro Adventurer
AKA
AverageNoid
I'm planning on getting myself a disk copy of FF7. I'm planning on running it on a PS2. Should I get regular or platinum and is there anything else I should know before making a purchase?

P.S.
Sorry if there is already a thread for this.

P.P.S.
Just realised I spelt disk wrong.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
"Platinum" is European right? If I recall, the only difference is that Platinum comes with an FFVIII demo. If that interests you, get the platinum version, otherwise I thing the original case looks nicer without the silver band.

Sutsivoiran

Pro Adventurer
AKA
AverageNoid
"Platinum" is European right? If I recall, the only difference is that Platinum comes with an FFVIII demo. If that interests you, get the platinum version, otherwise I thing the original case looks nicer without the silver band.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for the advice!

Top Bottom