• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Call of Duty vs Killzone

Which one is your favorite series?

• Call of Duty

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Killzone

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
This thread is about which series do you like the most personally. Please don't forget to give explanation to why you voted for that series. Thank you!

I am voting for Killzone because it is a more challenging and more enjoyable game. The players on Killzone has more skills than Call of Duty. For Example, on Killzone you can fix the weapons with the Engineer's ability and use them again. You can also become invisible with another type of military character and so on. That's why I voted Killzone over Call of Duty.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Both concepts bore me to tears, but at least Call of Duty has a very fun multiplayer. Not as good as Halo's, but still very fun.

Then again, a series that sells itself purely around multiplayer automatically earns some scorn from me.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Halo is fucking shit. And XBOX is fucking shit.

Call of Duty, imho. I just think the gameplay is much better.

I find it hard to control the characters in KillZone. However, I do appreciate the theatrical elements of it.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Also, the Timesplitters series is the best FPS series bar fucking none.

A game made by the same people that made Goldeneye 64, a game that plays exactly the same but on PS2s, and is more massively enjoyable than either of the two examples this thread is about.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Killzone has the voice of Brian Cox. That explains my vote.

Truth has been spoken though: Timesplitters over everything.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Perfect Dark was the last first person shooter I really enjoyed in any meaningful way. Before that, Medal of Honor (the first one)

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Halo is fucking shit. And XBOX is fucking shit.
lol but you're american. I'm not sure anybody could take your opinion seriously

Top Bottom