• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Can anyone confirm/deny this remake rumor:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Fake until proven legit, I always say. I'm inclined to believe the former, but then I think I'm just becoming more and more cynical as I get older. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Hmm seems to be just an issue on Cloud, no remake. So the pic is legit, but it's not a remake.

Okay sorry :(
Cloud special, no remake.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh I see.

So why is Famitsu doing an article on Cloud? There's nothing special going on, is there?

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
I didn't catch anything mentioning a remake in that Japanese article. How did this rumor come out of nowhere?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, since most of the people who saw that don't know any Japanese they just assume things. lol

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm totally going to make a FFVII Remake Rumours site, post a new one everyday.

"I just saw something pink in my poop, I think it's a sign for a FFVII remake!"

Eerie

Fire and Blood
LOLZ, the French blog is so fail _o/

The commentaries are win though, no one believes in it LOL XD [it was proven as fake shortly after]

Someone said that the poll in the magazine was about the most popular character, and Cloud won XD And that's about it XD

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm totally going to make a FFVII Remake Rumours site, post a new one everyday.

"I just saw something pink in my poop, I think it's a sign for a FFVII remake!"

If it's pink it's Clerith :monster:

Top Bottom