• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Can Somebody Please

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Provide some inspiration for me to do or say something amusing? Please?

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Change your username to Zango Tits Bong Master, see where that takes you. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
732px-Screechhello.png

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Staff! When is Tony getting unbanned?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I went and bought the single cheapest bottle of wine from the little shop about 15 minutes ago. imho an inspired move.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I went and bought the single cheapest bottle of wine from the little shop about 15 minutes ago. imho an inspired move.
Nothing inspires more amusing things than alcohol.

This a good time to tell the story of my first drink, and how one of my friends ended up streaking down a residential neighborhood, screaming at the top of his lungs, at 4 in the morning? y/y?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
£3.99

Saving it for a rainy day :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ah, well I trump you then - €3,- for a cheap bottle 'o port, :monster:. Tastes like sour lemonade, but you don't taste that after a while :monster:.

Top Bottom