• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Can someone change my username?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Welcome to TLS Forums! =)

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
You know, I haven't been around in ages, but since I occasionally pop in to check up on things I should probably go back to my original name, so I can get it back to 'NoenGaruth' please?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You know, I haven't been around in ages, but since I occasionally pop in to check up on things I should probably go back to my original name, so I can get it back to 'NoenGaruth' please?
:monster:

you'll probably want to put Treize in your aka field

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Rose Tyler, please and thank you. :)

EDIT: Holy shit, my name was changed the instant I made this post...

Now that's what I call service.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'd actually already changed your name because you'd mentioned it in the DW thread :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Oi! It is done and I performed my first name change on someone else, Dawn you were my first. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Aaron, I are disappoint, you shed your Elder God skin in favour of The Doctor bandwagon again. Tsk.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I didn't want to abandon it if it wasn't necessary (which I commented on in the DW thrad), but Dawn already changed her name to Amy so I felt it would've just been rude to leave her without a Rory :sadpanda:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Aaron, I are disappoint, you shed your Elder God skin in favour of The Doctor bandwagon again. Tsk.
Actually, the Doctor Who EU does make mention of the Elder Gods. Turns out a few of them are/were inspired by some of the Eldritch Abominations the Doctor has encountered.

I think four were given Elder Gods alt identities, but the only two I can recall are Fenric was also Hastur, and the Great Intelligence was... Yog-Sothoth. :awesome:

Anyway, I'm joining the name theme! :) Please change it to The Seventh--

ixs3fd.jpg

Make that The Brigadier, please. Surrender Change my name now, and we may avoid bloodshed. :D

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Actually, the Doctor Who EU does make mention of the Elder Gods. Turns out a few of them are/were inspired by some of the Eldritch Abominations the Doctor has encountered.

I think four were given Elder Gods alt identities, but the only two I can recall are Fenric was also Hastur, and the Great Intelligence was... Yog-Sothoth. :awesome:

Anyway, I'm joining the name theme! :) Please change it to The Seventh--

ixs3fd.jpg

Make that The Brigadier, please. Surrender Change my name now, and we may avoid bloodshed. :D

Sorted :monster:

Top Bottom