• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Can't read the last pages of threads?

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I've been unable to see the last page or 2 of some threads. I will click the next page number only for the current one to be refreshed. Can this be fixed?

Or maybe it's just me experiencing this?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
rofl

one of those threads wouldn't happen to be the LTD thread now would it?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
A bunch of pathetic troll attempts were posted and Mako took care of them. I guess it kinda screwed up the page numbers though.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I had this problem with Faith, and I'm not really sure why.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I THINK, it has something to do with the fact hachianime has been put on everybody's ignore lists. So every thread she's posted in will have a bunch of posts we can't see, and in extreme cases where she's posted lots, a bunch of pages we can't see.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This problem occurs when the number of posts in a thread doesn't match the number of posts vBulletin says it has. If someone removed posts from the database with a MySQL query this would end up happening, for example. Recalculating the number of posts in each thread under Maintenance Tools should fix that. Alternatively the Tachy Goes to Coventry thing may be the explanation as well, but I would've thought the vB people would've fixed that.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
but I would've thought the vB people would've fixed that.

lol :monster:.

I'll do the redo poasts thingy (thread information), that'll probably fix it.

And I'm pretty sure nobody's got access to delete stuff through direct database queries, and I didn't do it. So it's probably vB messing things up.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Uhm , in those topics, when I click on a quote by somebody, it doesn't go back to the quote, it just reloads the page. Can this be fixed somehow?

EDIT:
okay I was under the assumption that you all ready ran the.. .thing but I guess you didn't because the topic is still broken. Just ignore me :monster:

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Guess that button didn't work :monster:. I've pressed on some others semi-randomly, see if that works.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Oh blagh, i just ran into this problem with the chit chat thread. last page is a ghost =/

~ SoS

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hrm. Well fine then, I'll try to click all the shiny buttons at once, see what happens.

(Note: You might lose (or gain) some poastcount)

Sublime

Gravitas? What gravitas?
I've just experienced this problem in regards to the last page of the FFXIII thread.

Perhaps the thread time continuum was messed up by the epic bitch fight between Black Hand and Mako Eyes.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Must be, I can't find any other explanation. Nor do I encounter the same problems, mind - links plx?

Top Bottom