• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Captain America: TFA, TWS, & Civil War

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't understand how Black Widow and Scarlet Witch looked like prostitutes. :closedmonster: I've always felt the Marvel movies have done a good job in this department.

Or maybe I shouldn't even ask. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Moving on to funny things

13179089_10208503568719035_656248718624718916_n.jpg

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
That is rather funny.

I actually like him as Spider Man. Does anyone know how old he is meant to be in the movie? I don't remember it being stated. Is he meant to be in high school or slightly younger? And if the Avengers are meant to be some kind of official body, would someone so young be allowed? Wouldn't it logically have a cut off like draft age?

I know this is a very minor thing, just kind of biting at me.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
The inclusion of General "Thunderbolt" Ross (as played by William Hurt) does raise several questions. What else (if anything) might come back in some form from the Edward Norton Hulk movie? Is the Abomination in a holding cell somewhere too? Is the Leader around somewhere? To what extent is that movie considered cannon in the Marvel cinematic universe?

Also, didn't General Ross cause a his share of collateral damage in his pursuit of the Hulk? Making his part in Civil war somewhat hypocritical.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Also, didn't General Ross cause a his share of collateral damage in his pursuit of the Hulk? Making his part in Civil war somewhat hypocritical.

Yup. Which was probably the intent.

The Avengers aren't an official body, that's the point of the movie. Spiderman was meant to snipe from the wings, but he got caught up in things. And that was why Tony sent him home after the fight.

Edit: Oh shit, sorry Joe.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
As a reminder, can we please continue to use spoiler tags when discussing events that took place in the movie. It has only been out a week, after all. :)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Not surprised tbh. While the airport background itself didn't necessarily look all that fake I figured there's no way this scene would've *actually* been shot on a tarmac in the middle of the day.

Also, this bit:

"The Spider-Man suit is completely CG, in every single shot"

"Our suit had to look and feel real,"

Uh, they honestly failed. At no point did Spidey look real to me. Makes sense for the crazy action stuff but even him just standing around talking or walking felt off.

Was a bit jarring to have that single shot at the end of the fight with Tom Holland in the suit with the mask off. Felt notably different and it was like, "NOW you're using a guy in a suit?"

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
^^What is this gif from?

Someone composited Chris Evans, I'm assuming interview footage, with Jonathan Kent death scene in Man of Steel.

I haven't seen that movie.

He died in a tornado?

Yes, rather than dying of a heart attack (something Clark/Superman couldn't prevent), Man of Steel goes a different way with it because of the overall message about Superman that it built for the film. Jonathan Kent is trapped, but signals young Clark not to save him, because there were large amounts of witnesses and Pa Kent believed that unless people/humanity were completely ready to accept him, they'd see him as a threat and he'd never get to be the hero his dad believed he would be able to become.

Both films do pretty well following that mentality through. Anyhow, I can tl;dr about that all day in the MoS thread if you want. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer

If the link doesn't work, this is meant to be the Civil War Honest Trailer. And wow, the comments for this one are going to be... interesting.

Last edited:

Ghost X

Edit and remove everything before and including the equals sign. You only need the video code thing at the end.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
The extent to which
The US Secretary of State is running everything, including organising the German police to apprehend a fugitive in Romania. Real world result of that: Every country in the world goes ballistic (and none of them would sign it to begin with)

It wouldn't be important, but the movie is about the UN nations asserting their sovereignty.

Top Bottom