Case of Denzel

Defade

ブルーレイ★&#1
Does Case of Denzel take place after DoC or before AC? I'm getting a bit confused here with all the misinformation.... I mean, the events depicted in the present, not the flashbacks.

I'm pretty sure it took place after the entire Deepground crisis.

holdthesun

Tifa Pwnage 101
I'm pretty sure it took place after the entire Deepground crisis.

I actually never heard that until recently, and I read the novel quite a while back thinking it was before AC, which doesn't make sense looking at it now.

Now it makes me wish Nojima would write about Denzel's life inbetween the end of AC and where he had the conversation with Reeve. Would be pretty interesing to know how things worked out between him and his adopted parents, after he got rid of GS and Tifa and Cloud settled their issues, em... I think.... a little too many loose ends if you ask me.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's after DoC. Denzel says he is 10 in CoD's framing. He says he is 6 during Meteorfall. CoD's framing takes place after Deepground. QED.

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
Denzel OVA release is almost done.
Script is done
Encoding is done
All that's left is the QC (still looking for people to help). After that, a quick upload and torrent and it'll be released across the interweb.

Blue

Rookie Adventurer
Denzel OVA release is almost done.
Script is done
Encoding is done
All that's left is the QC (still looking for people to help). After that, a quick upload and torrent and it'll be released across the interweb.

So how's this project doing? :D

Top Bottom