• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Cat on Mars creates an art thread

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Cat on Mars presents Eftichia, Dragon Warrior of Kovoia! I was hired by @Shademp to design this character in all her awesomeness, including armor and her weapon, the Black Wind lance, for his Ghaleem Chronicles.

View attachment 8148There's a lot of lore and worlbuilding behind this character and I tried to incorporate all I could to her design, ranging from Kovoia's renowed metalsmithing to the uniqueness of her dragon wings, which are huge and able to repeal arrows.

The spear is made entirely of black metal. The blade is black and straight, erupting from the dragon's jaws.

The armor was quite the challenge. It had to be dragon-themed but not too spiky and befitting for the character.
Shoulderpads have two dragon heads fully modelled in metal, the gorget have some textured metal. The rest of the armor has etched scales on metal creating a black and gold pattern mainly, and the fault is made with small pieces of metal similar to the traditional Turkish armor.

The black coat has a pattern of flames with a metallic thread. Kovoia's flag is emblazoned on the chestplate, flanked by the two dragon heads and protected by Eftichia's wings. Since she is the sign of the new era, it's appropiate that she displays on her chest her patriotic fervor for propaganda purposes.

This means I design characters, armor and weapons too, not only monsters! But since there's no rest for the wicked, I'll resume working on my Sephinova doujin.
If you forgot about it, I didn't. :monster:

That is really cool! I love the gold and black armor!

Top Bottom