• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Cat Shit One

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4QBZfjtqs"]YouTube - Cat Shit One Movie Trailer - The Animated Series[/ame]

uh.

yeah.

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi
I just noticed that the linked videos that pop up after you see the trailer have strange titles.

Like " KATE HUDSON Gets a Little Dirty & Funny! uncensored " Click on that and you open up a whole new can of worms:

The White Hair Affair
Baby, Baby, Baby
Midnight Meat Train

As for the trailer itself, I thought it was a joke. Now that you've posted it in the entertainment thread, I see that it is not...

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I found an album the other day by a band called Final Fantasy, its called He Poos Clouds. Its actually pretty damn good.

Top Bottom