• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Catch-all R.I.P. thrad

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Terrible news, and sickening to see some of the comments from the likes of Adam Schefter and especially Gil Brandt…
I read the shit from Gil Brandt. Although I am well aware of the circumstances under which Haskins was released from Washington and accept that those circumstances were his own fault, Brandt went WAY too far.

I did not read Schefter's tweet though. Actually, I was temporarily blocked from reading Schefter's account because apparently Twitter's algorithm thought it was a good idea to misinterpret one of my takes in response to him as "trolling" (which shows you how stupid auto-blocking is). I'm now unblocked from following/reading his account, but I think I'm better off not re-following.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Damn, I can't believe Iago's gone too. This is some bullshit.
182-1829178_iago-by-michaeljdapos-aladdin-iago-png.png

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
This is so awful and sad. I loved him voicing the character. Now Iago will never sound the same again. R.I.P, Gilbert Gottfried. You will always be missed and deeply loved by your fans.:'(:no::'(

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Three incredible roast masters.

*Gottfried voice:* And NAO that I’ve joyned dthem in HELL, wee’re rowsting togethurr, agayne.

*Norm voice:* You might not know this about these great men, hehe, but, ahh, you know, something we have in common is, ah-heh, you know, we’re very private people. Very. For example, y’know, I hid my cancer from the public, kept it outta that whole, thing, y’know? And Gilbert! Oh, well, he struggled with his disease, too, y’know, and away from public scrutiny. Class act. And of course, Saget, you know, always had to hide that he murdered somebody back in 1990. You remember that? Heh heh. Remember? When Bob Saget? Murdered? Somebody?

*Saget voice:* [extremely vulgar tirade about necrophilia probably]

I will miss them terribly.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
As I recall, "Spinal Tap" played on SNL and a few other gigs after the movie, and Parnell played as his character's brother (because his character exploded in the movie).

Rankles

Pro Adventurer
Marion Barber, former NFL running back (Dallas Cowboys), at age 38.

This one hurts as a Cowboys fan, because he was one of my favorite players on the team during his time there, particularly during the 2007 season. I made damn sure to draft him on my fantasy team that because I knew he would get goal line carries.

Formed a really solid backfield pairing with Julius Jones in Dallas. His most famous run only gained a couple of yards, but what a couple of yards!

Attachments

• 1654134589158.gif
    1654134589158.gif
    868.2 KB · Views: 3

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Formed a really solid backfield pairing with Julius Jones in Dallas. His most famous run only gained a couple of yards, but what a couple of yards!
I vividly remember him being hard to tackle, and us Cowboy fans called him Marion the Barbarian. I even got to watch him a couple of times in Training Camp when the Cowboys held it at the Alamodome in San Antonio.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Dave Hebner, professional wrestling referee most notable for his time in WWE, at age 73. Dave, along with twin brother Earl, reffed some of the most famous matches in WWE history throughout the 80s and 90s. Standouts include Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. Macho Man Randy Savage at Wrestlemania III, and Hulk Hogan vs the aforementioned Macho Man at Wrestlemania V. He (along with his twin brother) was also involved in the storyline that culminated in the first vacancy in the history of the WWE world championship (which also happened to be the first appearance of the Winged Eagle belt).

Last edited:

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
A week late but voice actor Billy Kametz passes away at 35. Known for voicing Josuke Higashikata in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Ferdinand von Aegir in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Takuto Maruki in Persona 5 Royal, and Naofumi Iwatani in The Rising of the Shield Hero among others. Kametz was in a relationship with fellow VA Erica Lindbeck (Jessie in Final Fantasy VII Remake) up until his death in June 2022 from stage IV colon cancer.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
A week late but voice actor Billy Kametz passes away at 35. Known for voicing Josuke Higashikata in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Ferdinand von Aegir in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Takuto Maruki in Persona 5 Royal, and Naofumi Iwatani in The Rising of the Shield Hero among others. Kametz was in a relationship with fellow VA Erica Lindbeck (Jessie in Final Fantasy VII Remake) up until his death in June 2022 from stage IV colon cancer.
I follow Lindbeck on Twitter and feel absolutely stupid for missing this one.

Top Bottom