• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

CD Japan

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
CD Japan

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

I have shopped at this store before, and they are very reliable, friendly people. Granted, I know a lot of you shop at and perhaps swear by Play-Asia, but I came across this group first. I'm in no way trying to 'diss' Play-Asia; but, this place features an English language website, and I can attest for prompt service. I just wished to bring their name to the fore as an alternative; they also are selling the postcard book, the On The Way To A Smile book, Advent Children Complete both regular and with FFXIII demo, as well as have the Ultimania for sale. :) They are located in Japan.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Re: CD Japan

That's where I bought ACC, since I used it enough to get enough points to knock a fair amount off the price :monster:

I don't think I've ever used PA for CDs or DVDs, I just used CDJ instead.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer

Yeah, I preordered my ACC copy there too. My points only added up to free shipping lol I didn't get the FFXIII demo, just the regular one.

kunoichi

dead

I was going to use this site next after I used PA ( things have been fine with that site) to see if I could pick up better bargins. I'd also heard it was a good site too. Of course, now all I need is more money to spend :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Are they reliable when it comes to listing details such as region codes? :monster:
They listed ACC as region-free and I still want some more confirmation on that. T_T

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I've never bought a Bluray (except ACC) from them, but I would be interested in knowing how accurate they are in that respect :monster:

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer

that's weird, cuz i didn't see it. i uploaded this lol
tetsuo.jpg

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do

CD Japan is pretty awesome. Can be a little pricey at times, but they are very reliable.

Top Bottom