• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Challenger Approaching: solitonmedic

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Welcome! I'm excited to hear your thoughts! What helped you decide to play the game?

solitonmedic

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Tougou
Welcome aboard :mon:. Experiencing the remake without having played the OG will be an interesting perspective to read.

Thanks! The remake just can’t get here soon enough.

Welcome! I'm excited to hear your thoughts! What helped you decide to play the game?

I slowly built interest in the game from pieces of info the series would often tend to reference from time to time. After hearing about Midgard and the overworld are so big that the remake needs two Blu-ray Discs to give you the full game, I just need to check things out.

I’m conflicted whether or not I should play the original game or wait for the remake..
My first ever exposure to the VII compilation was actually Crisis Core, but I never did got the story much. I never finished it though.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I slowly built interest in the game from pieces of info the series would often tend to reference from time to time. After hearing about Midgard and the overworld are so big that the remake needs two Blu-ray Discs to give you the full game, I just need to check things out.

I’m conflicted whether or not I should play the original game or wait for the remake..
My first ever exposure to the VII compilation was actually Crisis Core, but I never did got the story much. I never finished it though.

I’ll always recommend the original game (“OG”). I wasn’t too fond of the sequels and prequels like Crisis Core, but they were the reason I met lots of the fine people here so I can’t hate them completely.

When the Remake project is done, it should be much bigger than the OG, but for now the game isn’t going to tell you the whole FF7 story. I’ll recommend playing the Remake first (it’ll be interesting to go in blind!) and then play the OG if you don’t want to wait to get the full story.

solitonmedic

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Tougou
I’ll always recommend the original game (“OG”). I wasn’t too fond of the sequels and prequels like Crisis Core, but they were the reason I met lots of the fine people here so I can’t hate them completely.

When the Remake project is done, it should be much bigger than the OG, but for now the game isn’t going to tell you the whole FF7 story. I’ll recommend playing the Remake first (it’ll be interesting to go in blind!) and then play the OG if you don’t want to wait to get the full story.

Gotcha, I’ll wait it out until Remake hits. In the meantime, I’ll just hit up FFXIV’s Gold Saucer. :D

I’ll admit, it’s gonna be a first for me actually writing up my playthrough of a game though. It’ll be fun I imagine!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Hey there everyone!
I’m just gonna say this right out the bat I hadn’t played FFVII

PertinentSnoopyBumblebee-size_restricted.gif

Good another one

Top Bottom