(Chapter 13) Infinite Item Glitch discovered. (Video inside)

GuideBro

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
GuideBro
A friend of mine discovered a way to get infinite remedies, hi-potions, moogle medals, echo mists, and phoenix downs all near a vending machine so you can vendor them once you max out. I can't believe the playtesters and developers let this one slide.

It's not exactly game breaking, but it is kinda funny. Wonder if this will get patched out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lex

Administrator
I've amended your thread title with the chapter in case people are concerned about minor spoilers.

It's neat, but I don't think it's the big game breaking "glitch" you or your friend seem to think it is. Save/ reloading for the crates has been a thing since the demo, and you can't actually do much with them. Grind out some items and money sure, but when it actually matters (i.e. hard mode) you can't use items anyway.

I had this same idea during my playthrough. I save/ reloaded once but got so bored with the low item drop rate I just gave up :monster:

There are plenty of moogle medals to go around without doing this too, I bought everything when I first got to the vendor. But still, this is good for people skipping stuff I guess :). Might be a valid speedrun thing in the future too.

Top Bottom