• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Character Battle Bronze Match: Aerith vs Vivi

Which of these characters do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Aerith was beaten comprehensively by Tifa in the semi-finals, while Vivi came very, very close to pulling off a shock win against Cloud. That makes him the favourite in this match, which will decide which of these two characters takes third place in the contest and a notional bronze medal. They've met before, as it happens, with Aerith beating Vivi into second place in group 3, but Vivi's support seems to have swelled since then. Will he be able to prevent an all-VII podium?

SQ5Jx.png

Who is your favourite of these two characters? Please post an explanation after you vote. Voting is open until the end of the month.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Heh heh.

Oh my. This should be interesting. The funny thing is, is that a good portion of people who voted for Aerith, voted for Vivi as well. So...this is going to basically split the ticket in a sense.

I honestly don't know who will win this. But, I shall give 1 gil and a vote towards the flower girl in the slums. :monster:

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
Why are these polls so hard? :no:

Okay, yet another difficult choice, but... I'm voting for Aerith for being the wonderful character that she is. Aerith's story is one that really resonated with me and I adore her.

But, again, I'll be happy no matter wins, so like with the other poll... Go Aerith! Go Vivi! May the most popular character win! :joy:

Aerith Forever 2012

Lv. 1 Adventurer
33tm8zq.jpg

Vivi Orunitia is an adorable, loveable Mage from the planet Gaia.
...But what you don't know, is that he's also a BLACK Mage. A soulless golem of the Mist who's sole purpose in its short life, is to DESTROY and MURDER innocent civilians on behalf of the Alexandrian Empire.

n1f4zn.jpg

Vivi was the prototype Black Mage that served as the blue print of all Black Mage units from Type A, to Type C. Meaning...he is in essence... their father.

301j3ib.jpg

And on January 19th 1799, Vivi's children murdered countless Burmecians to further Brahne's ambition for world conquest. On January 23rd and 25th, Cleyra and Lindblum were viciously attacked by this soulless horde.
During all this death...Where was Vivi? He didn't even stop or condemn the actions of his own children.... while they were committing mass murder.
...Is this the type of "winner" you want for second place?

Vote for the candidate with a soul. Vote Aerith 2012.*

*This advertisement was paid for by the "Members of Ancillary Kids for the Original VII" Super PAC and is not affiliated with any candidate or campaign.

Rapunzel

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jibrille
Going with Aerith, but Vivi is cool, too.

I wonder how Cloud vs Aerith or Tifa vs Vivi would have turned out.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
33tm8zq.jpg

Vivi Orunitia is an adorable, loveable Mage from the planet Gaia.
...But what you don't know, is that he's also a BLACK Mage. A soulless golem of the Mist who's sole purpose in its short life, is to DESTROY and MURDER innocent civilians on behalf of the Alexandrian Empire.

n1f4zn.jpg

Vivi was the prototype Black Mage that served as the blue print of all Black Mage units from Type A, to Type C. Meaning...he is in essence... their father.

301j3ib.jpg

And on January 19th 1799, Vivi's children murdered countless Burmecians to further Brahne's ambition for world conquest. On January 23rd and 25th, Cleyra and Lindblum were viciously attacked by this soulless horde.
During all this death...Where was Vivi? He didn't even stop or condemn the actions of his own children.... while they were committing mass murder.
...Is this the type of "winner" you want for second place?

Vote for the candidate with a soul. Vote Aerith 2012.*

*This advertisement was paid for by the "Members of Ancillary Kids for the Original VII" Super PAC and is not affiliated with any candidate or campaign.

Name is Aerith 2012

Join date may 2012

slanders vivi

reactionfacedak-1.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dupes of these kind are unacceptable and do nothing more than spread negativity, garbage and lies in these type of votes. This is ridiculous and uncalled for in a mature, and free forum vote. This isn't a real life campaign, ffs. No more dupe/sockpuppets/Super PACs in this please.

Aerith Forever 2012

Lv. 1 Adventurer
2zf6329.jpg

Vivi may not know what it means to live or die...

10widdj.jpg

...But he sure knows what it means to urinate on sacred land.

....Wow.

I don't remember Aerith squatting and "watering the flowers" in the Forgotten Capital, do you?

Vote for the potty trained canidate. Vote Aerith 2012.*

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Oh hey, I like Vivi even more now. He's up there with Ozzy himself in the "cool dudes who peed on stuff they shouldn't have because they didn't know any better/didn't give a fuck" department. Thank you for helping cement my confidence in my vote.

Also OH SHIT LOOK OUT BEHIND Y-

Sephiroth4.jpg

Oops. Too late :awesome:

AvecAloes

Donator
As much as I did gain an appreciation for Aeris during my Compilation Bonanza with Force this semester, I still have to go with Vivi. I wish he'd beaten Cloud, and I'm curious as to how he would have fared against Tifa, to be honest.

BlackMageSuperPAC012

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Aerith. The Innocent Flower Girl from the Slums.

aerith-portrait-150x150.jpg

.....Or is she?​

Let's set the record straight.

tumblr_m3q0ca1MTV1r3lrygo1_400.jpg

Because flowers...aren't the only thing she's selling on the streets of the slums.

Cloudette.jpg

Prostitute. Human Trafficer. Pimp. Slum Drunk.

These are just some of the words residents of Midgar use to describe her. Don't believe us.

Just ask The Don.
2ijl1sw.jpg

Aerith has no shame. Man or woman, she will pimp them until they can't use the bathroom without the aid of a diaper.

Vote for the candidate with substance. Vote Vivi 2012.*​

**This advertisement was paid for by the "Municipalities of Alexandria and Kingdoms of the Outer-Continent" Super PAC and is not affiliated with any candidate or campaign.

Top Bottom