• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Character Battle Final: Cloud vs Tifa

Which of these characters do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
They're both from Final Fantasy VII, and they're both from Nibelheim. They grew up together and they fought together. Now they're going head to head: it's Cloud vs Tifa. Cloud was looking dominant in the competition until he came up against Vivi, who gave him a real run for his money. Meanwhile, Tifa beat Aerith with ease. This final could go either way. Who will be crowned the Lifestream's favourite character from across the whole series?

lcp2b.png

Who is your favourite of these two characters? Please post an explanation after you vote. Voting is open until the end of the month.

Z

Zealkin

rival orphanages?
Hmm this one's interesting that's for sure :/

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
What's this?

A fight between husband and wife?

Marlene and Denzel are surely to be traumatized for the rest of their lives...

...I chose Tifa! :monster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I voted for Cloud but in hindsight I don't really want him to win. Even though I like him more.

whatever I'll stick to it.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Tifa. You know all the reasons people voted for her in previous polls? Well the ones that were about her and not about a deficiency in her opponent anyway. Yeah, pretend I typed all those out here if you would. Too lazy to actually do it.

And Cloud, you still rule dude. Tifa just rules even more than that.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This is a maaaaans world, but it wouldn't mean nothing..... noothiiiiiiiiiing..... without a woman or a girl.

Tifa :monster:

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
Cloud vs. Tifa? That's not a fair question. :loopy:

Okay, it's not an easy choice in the slightest because I love them both so very much, but given that Cloud already seems to be losing, let's at least make this interesting. So, my vote is for Cloud because... 1) He's a great character and he remains my favorite character in FF7 (Even though he doesn't beat Tifa by much in that respect.). 2) So there's at least a fight here. :P

Honestly though, I'll be happy no matter who wins, so to cap off this post... Go Cloud! Go Tifa! You're both incredible! May the most popular character win! :joy:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
At this point, it's more like Tifa's just...donkey punching Cloud from behind.

Can Cloud make a "come from behind" victory? Or will he be forced to stay at the bottom of this while Tifa tops the contest?

I sure hope Cloud doesn't just..bottoms up here!

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Hard choice. I've always held both Cloud and Tifa near and dear to my heart as my favorite characters of all time. Both has always been inspirational to me since I was a kid and even now.

But I think I'm gonna have to cast my vote for Cloud because I love him a slight bit more than I love Tifa and it's practically obligation for me. But I'm looking foward to Tifa winning and the subsequent trophy of Tifa's boobs in Cloud's face. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Tifa's coming out on top, but Cloud doesn't mind when Tifa wants to be on top, so it's all good for him, too.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Voted Cloud.

Sorry Tifa. You're an awesome character in your own way, and definetely one of my favs, but CLoud is just the best for me. I can honestly say that Cloud is my favourite FF character, and my vote reflects that.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
It's hard for me to pick one because Cloud & Teef are among my faves, but I guess Cloud is a more fleshed out character when all's said and done.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think the more disturbing part of that picture...

Is the intense stare and perverted smile that's affixed on Aerith's face.

Top Bottom