• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Character Battle Final: Cloud vs Tifa

Which of these characters do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I was going to make a witty joke about Cloud taking Tifa from behind, but a couple other cuntwaffles already beat me to it, so, instead, I'll just post my regret for not having a chance to participate until it was too late.

Still not sure who I would have voted for, though.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
*comes into the thread and sees that Cloud has won*

nip7A.gif

And people shouldn't vote for Cloud just to make the race closer.

Yeah, I find it stupid that people voted for Cloud because IT WOULD BE FUNNIER AND A CLOSER RACE. That's a dumb reason to waste your vote. At least say why you prefer Cloud because I actually like reading those view points.

witty joke about Cloud taking Tifa from behind

lol sure

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i'll be honest cloud's mental instability makes him more endearing to me

i always see this white text

this white text on a black screen

panda screen :sadpanda:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
anal jokes are terrible because no one really likes anal.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee

DAMN NIGGA, THAT'S ONE SENILE MOTHAFUCKER

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM DAMN
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NIGGA

ABUBUBSDFLALDALB UBUBU OH SNAP SHITDOG WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOGGY WELL SONABITCH MOTHAFUCKA SHIT DOG NIGGA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

egoraptor aka perfect

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Wow... so close

soclose

i voted tifa and would've liked it more if she won but meh... i'm not gonna kill myself for this. :P

thanks for hosting this character battle flint. it was fun, for me at least. :)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Then your point literally is moot and completely unnecessary. No one implied you cared or should care, it reeks of defensiveness that is totally uncalled for.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but calling out my post could be taken to be saying just that, and I was trying to be funny with it, tweak a few noses as I went. Hell,

If you don't give a fuck, I don't see the point in saying you don't other than to draw attention to yourself.

These silly contests I tell you what.

These silly every time there's a poll here, recently.

Seriously, they're polls. On the INTERNET. Just have fun with them. Apart from the dupe voting risk, the fake Vivi and Aerith attack ad posters at least have the right idea. Have fun with it.

anal jokes are terrible because no one really likes anal.

No one specified Anal. That's just your assumption
[Freued] No, Ven did zis fixation begin?[/Freud]

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
No one specified Anal. That's just your assumption
[Freued] No, Ven did zis fixation begin?[/Freud]
EDIT: wait i found a better reaction
tumblr_loi3k3pH1n1qbipv3o1_500png.jpg

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
never coming back...

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Much to my embarrassment, I started working on a front page report for the final stages of the character battle back in June, but never finished or published it. I've now fixed that. I filed the post with a date of June the 1st so that it doesn't appear out of the intended chronological order. It will be our little secret (except for the fact I'm telling you about it here, whoops).

Top Bottom