Character Battle SF2: Aerith vs Tifa

Which of these characters do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I thought about that when I was making the cards, also for Vivi, who is "from" Quan's Dwelling. In the absence of anywhere more definite to be their homes, I just went with their birthplaces.

Vivi lived with Quan for some time, so it makes sense for that to be home.

I'd say Midgar would be Aerith's 'Home' given she lived her entire life there.

Fangu

Great Old One
Aerith is smart, feisty, naughty and funny. I love writing Tifa, and I like her, but Aerith is more interesting IMO. So my vote goes to her.

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
Okay, a decision has been reached and it wasn't an easy one, but it turns out that if I have to choose a favorite between the two characters then that favorite is Tifa.

Aerith is an incredible character in her own right and I feel bad not voting for her since she's currently losing, but Tifa is the character who speaks to me to more if I'm totally honest with myself.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I love them both so much. Aerith is the one who drew me into Final Fantasy since I saw her in AC. However, these past years my love for Tifa grew as I mature and now I see her as my role model.

So Tifa.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
I would vote for Aerith if only to lessen the gap by one but I can't lie to myself so I decided not to cast my vote to not increase the gap.

This is so... I dunno. I love Tifa so much but this result makes me want to weep for Aerith in a sympathetic way. I honestly expected this to be as close as the Cloud/Vivi one but my expectations turned out to be the reverse.

So in summation, my vote would be for Tifa but I won't be casting it.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Tifa because she calls Barret a retard and tells Cloud he's fucking messed up.
And she's a booze provider, so she's like god's gift to mortals.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Looking at your avatar and reading this, gives your quote a certain gravity it lacked otherwise...

In sort, if Loki says so, it is so. :monster: shoot me
and here i thought loki was the master of lies.......

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah the polls are turning out the exact opposite of what I thought! I didn't think Vivi and Cloud would be so evenly matched, I didn't think a lot of people preferred Lightning to Aerith, and I really thought tons of people loved Fang a lot, if not more, than Tifa on this Forum. xD

It's been interesting, that's for sure. :3

Top Bottom