• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Character maps from OG to Remake

dz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Things that keep me up at night....

There seems to be some confusion around the internet over which Wall Market gym character in OG is Big Bro and which is Beautiful Bro.

My understanding is that the one dressed in a dress is Beautiful Bro, and the darker muscly one who does the squat challenge is Big Bro (I'd be grateful if others could confirm/deny this). I think they have it wrong here:
https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_VII_characters

Following on from that, the Remake Ultimania confirms that Andrea Rhodea is Jules' big brother.

SO I am assuming that the characters are broadly mapped as such from OG to Remake:
Beautiful Bro - Jules
Big Bro - Andrea Rhodea

If so,
Beautiful Bro/Jules:
- head trainer in Remake (was his role confirmed in OG? he seems to have a similar role)
- beats Big Bro across the gym for losing the squat challenge and gives wig to cloud in OG
- does squat challenge vs Cloud in Remake

Big Bro/Andrea
- does squat challenge vs Cloud in OG
- does pull-up challenge vs Tifa in Remake
- Expanded role in Remake as owner of Honeybee Inn and being one of Corneo’s “Trio”

However, Big Bro from OG looks more similar to Ronnie from Remake, who does do the squat challenge in Remake. So it could be the idea of the head trainer having a Big Bro became Andrea, whilst the Big Bro character got mapped into Ronnie. Essentially mapping OG's Big Bro into two characters (Andrea and Ronnie) in the Remake.

Remake:

Ah sorry this post might sit better in the FFVII compilation section.

Last edited:
Top Bottom