• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Chit Chat Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Good riddance to the old piece of shit one imo.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
No, really, it's counted as the first post. Hence why there's a little '#1' on it.

The English speaking world with an IQ above that of recently dropped shite will interpret that as being 'number one'.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
No I really don't think you're right at all tbh.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Because mine is just better :awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Whut. :awesome:

I'm in the first page of the new Chit Chat thread! I feel elated about that for some reason. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Whilst the first post in a thread is, in programming terms, the 0th, it's often referred to as the first. Hence, it's a matter of opinion. ish.

And screw you guys, I got first, ergo, my e-penis is larger than yours.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
We must make it our ultimate goal to make 47 Chit Chat threads in a year. :monster: Just because.

I still LOL at being referred to as bby. :awesome:

Hey, I'm an Epic Member. Does this mean I have an Epic e-penis too? :awesomonster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lulz, crinkly and limp.

Although Great Old One would be a combination of the two. :/

Also, 'for the lulz' is a reason second only to 'for great justice'.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Fix'd. Lulz = best reason to do anything. :monster:

IT'S WHAT YOU ARE :reptar:

...Sure! :monster: So that means I have a Senior e-penis. That doesn't sound so good. D:

Thanks. I knew there was something wrong with my post thar :monster:

AND I CANNOT DENY WHAT I AM :reptar: LOL LION KING

ZOMGWTFLOLOLOL SENIOR PENIS :awesomonster::awesomonster::awesomonster::awesomonster::awesomonster:

I see some people have Ascended e-penises. :awesome:

Edit: Shouldn't this thread be Sticky'd?

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Okay, so today I have found that you're actually 100 years old and that you're Simba. TOO MANY PLOT TWISTS BRAIN CAN'T COMPUTE. :reptar:

Don't hurt yourself. DX You must save your lifeforce for the coming of Nomura's announcement of the canon that is Clack. He's going to shoot the cannon soon. I called him :awesome:

Lion King is epicness :monster:

It's not nice to laugh at other people's penises just because yours is Epic. )':

Someday your e-penis will ascend too. :monster:

Sorry, but I can't help but do. Having an awesome Epic e-penis is great, ya know. Soon yours will become Epic, while mine will Ascend. Happiness to all!
:bigmonster:

Lion King; the number one cause of kids crying.

I still feel sorry for those other movie goers. My loud sobbing must have been rather irritating for them :monster:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Don't hurt yourself. DX You must save your lifeforce for the coming of Nomura's announcement of the canon that is Clack. He's going to shoot the cannon soon. I called him :awesome:
OMG, you're right. I must be strong! :monster:

Sorry, but I can't help but do. Having an awesome Epic e-penis is great, ya know. Soon yours will become Epic, while mine will Ascend. Happiness to all!
:bigmonster:
I love how penises go backwards on the Internet. :awesome: Once upon a time, your was Senior too. ;D

Also, the Lion King is epic. <3 For many years it was the only movie that had made me cry. D: The Lion King 2 is epic too, although it didn't make me shed a single tear. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom