• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=29.msg31110#msg31110 date=1237220181]
Chrono cross? Chrono Trigger?
[/quote]
No. But fairly close in a way.

Ok, I confess. The 'attacks' are from the PS1 game 'Legend of the Dragoon'. A game that consists a 100% of clichés and has a lot of suckage, but which I am hopelessly obsessed with right now.

Exam tomorrow. Have been too fatigued from the two previous exams to study as much as I should have. Could be a disaster.

How are things for the rest?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I had a talk with Lorena. It...didn't go well. She says she's "not falling in love with" me. So now we're not together, but we're also neither friends nor enemies. We're "not anything". We're still planning to spend time with each other, though, which is what confuses the piss out of me.

I finally understand why people prefer to live uncomplicated lives. Sigh.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Doctor is sending me to an ENT. As well, since I don't have a prescription plan, I had to pay $130 on freakin' ear drops! Personally, I think it's all got to do with the etauschian tubes and a traveling infection via allergies, but - I am not totally sure and we'll see what the speciailist has to say. :)

Omega, I'm sorry to read about your relationship issues. Please keep your chin up, but remember your (and her) boundaries. *hugs*

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Insane ear drop prices are insane. They better be magic ear drops that give you superhuman hearing or something, jeebus.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
just figured out the price of all the items and scrolling I need on dofus. Gonna cost me 17m. :(

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
yes a lot lol, but i'm crafting it all. but getting the stuff to make the things is annoying. =/

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I woke up, slept badly and am in a bad mood. hooray internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom