• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Chocobo Wars! (Gameplay Footage)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
"lol you cruel guy" is probably the best dialogue that FFVII never had :lol:

I thought these were quite Pythonesque, I expected it to end up like the Black Knight scene in Holy Grail 'you cant kill me...im invincible!'

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Make ONE overarching topic for all this stuff from your fangame site, and put EVERYTHING in that one topic. Don't make a new topic for everything, is what i mean.

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
"lol you cruel guy" is probably the best dialogue that FFVII never had :lol:

I thought these were quite Pythonesque, I expected it to end up like the Black Knight scene in Holy Grail 'you cant kill me...im invincible!'

glad you enjoyed it! :joy:

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
Make ONE overarching topic for all this stuff from your fangame site, and put EVERYTHING in that one topic. Don't make a new topic for everything, is what i mean.

ahh gotcha!!

since you are moderator... can you do the following:

1. Delete "Sephiroth vs Yufi, Cloud Kills Chocobo (gameplaye footage)" TOPICS

2. Rename "Chocobo Wars! (Gameplay Footage)" to "Midgar v3.0 Gameplay Footage" & Make Sticky

3. Rename "Update: Vincent & Shinra Grunt Added!!" TOPIC to
"Midgar v3.0 Server Updates" & Make Sticky

I think that should sort things out!

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'll take care of it.

Yeah, no problem man. Just want things to be organized; for yourself and the forum.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves

... then why'd you give him his own forum? XD

Also Chocobo Wars looks like fun.

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
... then why'd you give him his own forum? XD

Also Chocobo Wars looks like fun.

We'll actually X-Soilder approved of it and created it!

Chocobo Wars!! Our new Created Mini Game!! Will be fun when we get more players in! :joy:

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
ahh gotcha!!

since you are moderator... can you do the following:

1. Delete "Sephiroth vs Yufi, Cloud Kills Chocobo (gameplaye footage)" TOPICS

2. Rename "Chocobo Wars! (Gameplay Footage)" to "Midgar v3.0 Gameplay Footage" & Make Sticky

3. Rename "Update: Vincent & Shinra Grunt Added!!" TOPIC to
"Midgar v3.0 Server Updates" & Make Sticky

I think that should sort things out!

Any chance any Moderator, or Forum Admin can update the Midgar Forum as layed out above? since Eric Mentioned it, it seems like a good idea, and i don't want anyone else getting annoyed with this... let me know. THX

Top Bottom