Cissnei

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul
So what about her...she was cute. I never got around to BC (no cell phone) but I hope they give her more story, she loved Zack in secret...lol. Even talked to his parents (during his hiding/her search to take Zack back) You know he'd not died if he surrendered.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I liked Cissnei, I must say she looked pretty hot in that TURK uniform. It was pretty amusing how Zack would always try to flirt with her and she'd blow him off most of the time (even though she probably secretly enjoyed it... lol).

She's one of the new CC characters that I actually like to be honest. Lazard and Angeal I didn't mind either, but I found Genesis to be somewhat irritating. Plus, it's so easy to crack-ship her, you know? :monster:

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul
[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=73.msg772#msg772 date=1228522404]
I liked Cissnei, I must say she looked pretty hot in that TURK uniform. It was pretty amusing how Zack would always try to flirt with her and she'd blow him off most of the time (even though she probably secretly enjoyed it... lol).

She's one of the new CC characters that I actually like to be honest. Lazard and Angeal I didn't mind either, but I found Genesis to be somewhat irritating. Plus, it's so easy to crack-ship her, you know? :monster:
[/quote]

She was so hot in the swimming outfit...may have been shorts but...uh..short shorts? Rawr.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Cissnei's the sex :monster:

Nuff' said.

Seriously though, I do hope she shows up in another Compilation title. Hell, a cameo, or something would be nice.

You know, if they ever re-made FFVII, they could put her in the Battle Square as a contestant. In BC, one of the things the Turks did was apparently play around there, so it'd be a fun way to have her show up, really.

Murasame

Rookie Adventurer
Yup she was a really likable character. Too bad there was no real explanation as to why she just dropped off the face of the planet after Crisis Core.
I wish Square hadn't been lazy and had went to the trouble of actually making a CG model for her

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
She didn't drop off the face of the planet after Crisis Core.

After the events of Crisis Core, the events of Before Crisis resumed. She had to fight against Shinra and defeat Zirconaide right after the incident regarding Zack's death.

Then with that, she went into hiding and helped with the evacuation of Midgar during the Meteor decent in FFVII.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yay! I love Cissnei so much. I thought she was such a likeable character, and it was kind of obvious that she might have had a small crush on Zack. But even though she knew he pretty much only had eyes for Aerith she was still a good friend to him.

Makes me wish Zack had surrendered. Cissnei and Tseng would have kept him alive. D:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah I liked her, not to mention FULLY expected her to die at the end of CC since I never saw her in anything else. That, obviously was not the case.

I knew, story-wise, that Zack couldn't see his parents, but with him being SO close... I really wanted Cissnei to cover for him and let him visit briefly. That was when the tragedy of the game that I knew was coming really hit me. His parents have NO idea what became of him and yet he was so close to them :'(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I liked her design as well. What did you guys expect her to look like? She's a Turk! She has to wear a suit.

haichinamie

Banned
[quote author=null link=topic=73.msg3803#msg3803 date=1230059726]
*agrees*

Cissnei rocks my socks. I'd take her over Elena any day.
[/quote]

You are dead to me now.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Bollocks to the clubs.

I was glad that they included one of the BC Turks into Crisis Core, and Cissnei's become one of the more likeable Turks overall imo. I think it'd be interesting if they touched on what happens to the remaining Turks post-FFVII, since they ought to be doing SOMEthing during the events of AC/DoC.

It'd be interesting to see some more Turks / Cissnei standing around at Healin Lodge, or somewhere in the background in ACC even if they don't have a speaking part.

X :neo:

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=73.msg3981#msg3981 date=1230115139]
High quality CG Cissnei saving kids in Edge for ACC fgj :monster:
[/quote]

I want more CG Turks, any Turks (beside Reno and Rude, cos we have enough already) in FFVII games/movies.
Still feel kinda dissapointed that SE didnt show CG Tseng in CC.

And Cissnei in ACC would be ftw indeed 8)

Maybe we'll hear a bit about every turk in their oncoming On The Way to A Smile story. Preferably Cissnei would be of greater focus since we are so familiar with her character and care about her destiny more.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I liked Cissnei, and I wish I knew what happened to her after CC. It's been bugging me. D; Oh, and I love her hair. :duhard:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I want an OWTS story about how Cissnei felt after Zack's death and what she thought about Cloud surviving and becoming the person that he is. It would be very interesting!

Top Bottom