Cloud remembers his promise? *Hidden scene*

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I haven't played through for a while, and the beginning never really interested me, but I don't recall this going on. What does anyone else think?

A

Great Old One
I think that's a removed scene from FFVII - I think you can obtain that scene if you use a gameshark code, but I'm not entirely sure.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I believe there was a topic for this already, a long time ago, actually. ^^; I love the:
"Tifa is an angel in these slums" line. Too bad it's not a scene that you can get while playing. =(

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
D= Is there? Aww dang.

I love finding hidden/deleted scenes and always wanna post them. <_<

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
It's amazing how a little scene like that can make plot points down the road make that much more sense.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Inorite? Like that "Cloud's a clone" scene I found a while ago. Coulda left it in to make it easier on us, but nooooo SE likes to fuck with our heads.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow, did it just get cold in here, or is that just me?

There was already a topic about the deleted scenes of FFVII before.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Cloud is such a pedo. :monster:

So many mysteries to the FFVII. A n00b like me wants to see them all! :reptar:

Why delete that scene though? Square can be so weird sometimes. :awesome:

Oh that was a nice part, yea, too bad you couldn't get it in the game.

And Channy, please do find some more. :monster:

Why delete that scene though? Square can be so weird sometimes.

Nomura does like clouding things up. He's a mysterious man. :awesome:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
"Busted a promise"? Is that an actual expression?

They were still working on the story while making the game, so they probably did change their mind about when to bring up Sephiroth being possibly alive.

Goodbye Charlie

Rising Chest-Bank Protestor
I think probably because it throws up too many questions too early. Not so much because they wanted to hide things, but so far as the flow of the story goes, you start piling in elements that could just confuse the player just as they've got going. Always have to make sure you baby step into any game without overloading the player.

I love the way that regardless what you pick in the final dialogue you get told to stay clear of Marlene - while everything else is variable, that issue is a constant.

Quite obviously the kid is as confused to Cloud's interests as the hardcore Cleris movement. Maybe he is who they model themselves on.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah, I agree... it's nice to see, but it screws up badly with the story we now know - and I think that one is better.

Working on series like these imply a lot of changes - it could have happened, but it did not, period. Thus, this is not canon and take it as an Easter :monster: Especially since at that time, they mentioned how easy it was to change/add scenes - I think nowadays it's more complicated and they have to be sure how everything will run before producing anything XD

Top Bottom