Cloud Static statue

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
I found a picture of it on ebay but haven't found any info on when it will be released. Does anyone know about it? :)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
GTFO this thread, then. Cloud > Sephiroth. :P lol

There's symborism in the statues! And Cloud is just as drool worthy IMHO.

unoimkiddingritebutcloud>sephstillstands

Bonaventura

Carpe Diem
AKA
G's Apple
Same here... my mom still owes me some money, but I'm not getting it until Christmas... or New Year... or my birthday...

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
I can't wait till after the holidays, then I will have some money. But then again, I have to be saving up for the PS3 set with Advent Children........I can see that sucker going at least one grand when resell over there in the US:-[

The fates are truly cruel to collectors.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah but...the statues aren't being released until May 2009. I think you have time if you start hardcore saving now.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
But yeah, as nice as the statue is if I'm going to be getting anything it will be the Masterpiece Arts Cloud. I saw that in a store once. It was in a box so I couldn't actually see it, but it was there. And I touched the box. And I geeked out to my friends who all thought I was crazy. :duhard:

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
Speaking of MA, when are they releasing the Sephiroth one? It's been push back so much I'm starting to think they are not going to release it.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=119.msg2314#msg2314 date=1229442905]
I didn't realize it wasn't out. :/
[/quote]

The only one that is out is Cloud.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
What are the Masterpiece art statues?

Are they the ones of Cloud and Sephiroth fighting amongst the debris like in AC?

Because if they are, Cloud and Sephiroth have been out for awhile. I have both of them.

Top Bottom