• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Cloud Strife in Super Smash Bros.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
*stares at my screen*
*stares at my wallet*
*stares at my bank account*

"Never thought I'd see the day..."

Me too, Cloud, me too.

(I also see Cloud getting motion sick on the boat, ahah.)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Nice one, Tets.

Like the remake, this is a story that would probably serve us well if we got one article out as quickly as possible (done) and then another (or multiple) looking at it in more detail. I think I'll start farming screenshots and putting one together. There were just so many FF elements in that video!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I was particularly surprised to see all the summons. Nintendo what are you even doing.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Also, this means that we'll get a Cloudified version of Kirby. Oh my. I'm so very excited.

But yeah, all of the pure FFVII-ness was really strong in that trailer, and given that we're inching ever closer to news of the remake, I think that this bodes well for that old-school feel being strongly translated into the remake, since having a consistent design is a good plan. I was also glad to see the FFVII & AC versions looking different for a number of reasons.

X :neo:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
A Nintendo game has Cloud in it. WHAT?!?!?!?!

I am so going to buy this game when I finally get a Wii U.

Edit: Am I the only one who thinks this is a clever way for SE to get more people to know and be curious about the remake of VII?

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Isn't that how marketing works? :monster:

I feel like the collective fantasies of 13 year old kids of past and present has come true tonight. (We can finally put the age old debate of Link VS Cloud to the test.)

Also, I detect a new LTD on the rise: CloudxZelda, CloudxPeach, CloudxSamus...:awesome:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The trailer got me hyped and I don't even like playing Smash Bros that much (nor do I own it) :wacky:

Funny how they didn't have Cloud in PS All-Stars...but then he's in Smash Bros of all things. He has even less association with Nintendo than Solid Snake :lol:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Also, Cloud seasick on the Wind Waker boat.

guinness-brilliant1.jpg

Top Bottom