• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Cloud Strife in Super Smash Bros.

Aeristh

Rookie Adventurer
LMAO at Cloud smacking into the screen.

Cloud looks amazing in both costumes, actually, he looks fantastic in the game period. I haven't played a SSB game since the first one for N64(and I adooorrred it). I don't own a 3DS or WiiU, but my sis does and she invited me over to playyyy :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
tumblr_nzdu49SUOd1qb0wv3o1_500.gif

tumblr_nzdu49SUOd1qb0wv3o2_500.gif

tumblr_nzdu49SUOd1qb0wv3o3_500.gif

Via: http://the-la-li-lu-le-lowdown.tumblr.com/post/135231942753

That watersliding Cloud might be one of the best things ever.

X :neo:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I like how even water sliding Cloud still doesn't give any shits

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
If anyone can find a better / longer version, that'd be sweet :monster:

Also, what name / code should it have?

Starling

Pro Adventurer
I went looking to see if I could find a longer version and only found a lesser quality version and that it's on know your meme with people demanding a deal with it version there as well. I don't think a longer version actually exists, especially if that water slide doesn't continue much longer past what's visible in it.
latest
is the stage with the water slide and comparing it to the gif, I'm pretty sure it went as long as it could.

As for the code, I'd call the regular version : cloudslide : and the deal with it : clouddealwithit : or something similar. : dealwithit : doesn't seem to be taken so that would be a good option too. I added spaces so the image wouldn't retroactively pop up in my post and mess up the readability.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Instead of making it longer (particularly if it can't be longer), someone could try to slow it down a little bit. It might make it better.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
This is exactly everything that I was hoping for upon posting these images. :awesomonster:

I'm so very pleased right now.

They make a perfect thread (or new page) intro.

O HAI GAIZ!!
:cloudslide:
:cloudstairs:
:cloudslide:

X :neo:

Starling

Pro Adventurer
You know, this whole thing's been making me wonder about the conversation that led to the Cloud wheelchair gif.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
But I'm assuming Zee didn't make it. Forever a mystery.

BTW does anyone have the ability to split that watersliding gif into individual frames?

Last edited:

Starling

Pro Adventurer
I feel like it'd probably look better if the shades were tilted by a degree or two.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
: cloudwithit:

:cloudwithit:

It even has a smug smirk at the end frame, :awesome:

(I like the hate / disbelief in that thread with the wheelchair one, too. Off course, the original XIV had err, horsebirds.

Top Bottom