• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Cloud Strife would beat his children

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
.......And what do we get out of this? Cloud and Aerith's relationship is true love. Love passes beyond death. It's unstoppable. And as you have demonstrated here, there reason why Cloud beat "his" children is.... the temptation of spirit!smex is too much. He knows that Aerith is waiting. You could see that from the look on his face in the end of AC. And if you listened carefully, you could hear Cloud say: "Aerith.... I'll meet you in the flowerfeild. tifa st00pid bethz hoe!!!123"

Yeah....

And this picture should be proof enough that Cloud and Tifa isn't happy living with eachother. I putted a spoiler tag there for those who might me offended by the true canon, Clerith.

image002-55.jpg

I don't know if we're supposed to take this retarded post seriously or not.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Neither do I. But I think the more pressing question is whether or not that post beats its children or not.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Neither do I. But I think the more pressing question is whether or not that post beats its children or not.

I don't know. But I think the more pressing question is whether or not you beat your children up or not.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
No.

But I am an athiest.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
:facepalm2: :siskofacepalm: :rudefacepalm: :worffacepalm: :fail: :demands: :explain: :crymoar:

@ all of you.

Now back on topic. :awesome:

How do we know that Tifa isn't the one causing the abuse? She wears the pants in the relationship, remember?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'm not sure Tifa fits the psychological disposition of somebody that would beat their children. Though it's not as though she would make any more of a competent parent than a heap of crap, she's also far too quick to resort to violence to solve her problems (see the way she brutally assaults Loz for no justifiable reason in Advent Children for an example of this)

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Or the way she kicks that poor Shadow Creeper who was just passing by.

Yeah, Tifa fits the profile of a person who would attack poor defenseless animals.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I think thats a classic case of her lashing out. Years of being brought up under her father's strict, authoritatian rules and overbearing nature have repressed a deep need of hers to impose her own authority on those that are unable to stand up to her, like the aforementioned Shadow Creeper.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Personally I see Tifa projecting an idea of 'you're not good enough!' onto her kids, effectively emotionally abusing them. I mean, she lashes out at Cloud in AC/C, showing her abusive side. They're clearly in a downward spiral of self-hate and screaming at each other until their throats are sore.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I think thats a classic case of her lashing out. Years of being brought up under her father's strict, authoritatian rules and overbearing nature have repressed a deep need of hers to impose her own authority on those that are unable to stand up to her, like the aforementioned Shadow Creeper.
Wouldn't that also extend to her children, though? It's always said that people tend to mirror their parents when they raise children of their own; wouldn't she instate that same authoritarian complex? And when they step out of line (and they will, being kids), she'll spin the slot reels to determine just how badly she's going to beat them.

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
rofl! cloud and tifa both beat their children simutaneously and sometimes one watches the other get beaten just for a bigger emphasis which satisfies both the parents. CLOUD + TIFA = RUNNING AROUND EDGE BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ANY CHILD THEY SEE! (least they are beating kids as a couple lmao)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom