Cloud/Tifa phone call

Pivi

Rookie Adventurer
Hiya,

First of all, this is NOT LTD related, despite the title. :)

I was watching the FMV clips on Youtube (yeah, I know I'm late, but I was kinda away from the compilation for long), and was watching this scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=mqSpcRMPQFw&feature=related

It has two clips of Cloud and Tifa talking on the phone. Who did they call? I somehow got the awkward impression that they called each other (like Cloud calling Tifa), but the time between talking and listening to the phone is very little. I'm thinking of doing some video editing just to test if the two call match if we put them in one frame, but I'm kinda lazy.

What's your impression? I know it's kinda silly, but oh well. :)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I don't think Cloud and Tifa called each other. I believe they were either calling Vincent, or some other WRO operative to let them know that their mission was complete, in regards to blowing up the reactors.

Pivi

Rookie Adventurer
I don't think Cloud and Tifa called each other. I believe they were either calling Vincent, or some other WRO operative to let them know that their mission was complete, in regards to blowing up the reactors.

Yeah, the WRO operative is the most logical answer, I just somehow got the feeling that Tifa ANSWERED the phone and not CALLED someone... It's like she got it from her pocket (vibration mode :whistle: ), opens it, looks at who's calling and answers, but that's just a hunch.
I can easily accept the WRO one. :)

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I'm with Pivi. Tifa 'answers'... can't recall if Cloud dials or just answers as well...

Not saying they called each other, I just remember Tifa back-flipping and then answering the phone.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You know, in AC, Aerith called Cloud's phone and he never answered.

Maybe in DC, Cloud finally answered. That's why he says, "Sorry it took so long." :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Thank you for reminding me how awkward the dub in the compilation is by the way.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
You know, in AC, Aerith called Cloud's phone and he never answered.

Maybe in DC, Cloud finally answered. That's why he says, "Sorry it took so long." :awesome:

Naw, she left a message.

"I never blamed you. Not once...well, maybe once. Like when you punched me in the face, over and over, until I was cowering...yeah, maybe then I blamed you. You cocksucker. Fuck you."

Pivi

Rookie Adventurer
can't recall if Cloud dials or just answers as well...
Well, that can be each, but he pauses before saying "sorry about the wait", just as waiting for the other side to pick up. Also, his sentence is much more a starting sentence than an answering one.

But maybe this's just some overanalyzation, so don't mind me. It's quite interesting to try to read Cloud's personality change after AC. :)

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Why is it that when I suggested exactly as Mako did here in the LTD thread some time ago everyone acted like I was being difficult on purpose?

Sephiroth~and~Vincent_Fan

Your Favorite Ninja
Its not loading for me! says its a malformed video..w/e that means. Anyway, I think I know what scene ur talking about. I thought it was a conference call to Vincent at first but how could he anwser if he was transformed as Chaos? well I guess maybe he still has his phone lol but we dont see him anwser. So maybe then they called eachother for a conference to update how there fights are coming along...buuut Barret says something to Vincent...so honestly I just realized I wanna know too lol

L

leeyn

I believe they were either calling Vincent, or some other WRO operative to let them know that their mission was complete........

Top Bottom