Cloud vs Sephiroth

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is a spoiler.

Spoilers belong in the spoiler section dude.

Aside from that, great find, thank you!

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Oh piss, that was awesome. I had no restraint... I'll have my copy tomorrow or Monday, lol. Oh well, this is still going to be way more epic on a 50"tv so I didn't spoil myself xD

EbonGale

the bomb in the piano
AKA
SableWind
Thank you Noctis, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It was too awesome >.<

It's almost 3 AM where I live, and I've still got an hour and a half until I can watch my own ACC, in more decent quality...

I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight. xD

EbonGale

the bomb in the piano
AKA
SableWind
I guess it depends on how much you want to see that fight scene with proper video/audio quality :awesome:

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I'll go to sleep and hopefully it'll be here, in one form or another, when I wake up. I'm tired anyway so I'll sign off. Night, hope all goes well for you guys eagerly waiting :P

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Now THAT is worthy of being called a a final boss fight. I think I died a little on the inside. It felt so good. :awesome:

And only Zack could get someone to smile when they've been impaled, srsly. :monster:

BWAngel

Rebel without a Cause!!!
ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!!!

EDIT: My god the fork vibrating sound with Masamune is nice. Even when it is not used the sound proves how lethal it is.

EDIT: Zack always finds room to joke even in the most dire situations.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
How come there's a clip on Youtube but the full movie not on TPB? That's probably a first, :awesomonster:.

Note that I'm not going to watch that clip, I prefer to goan watch the whole movie in one go, :monster:.

Archer

Unknown Hero
Am I the only one who finds hilarious the way...

...Sephiroth throws Cloud in the air after impaling him? :awesome:

Kinda, but it's badass too, because you can see how strong he is.... Just using his left hand , and he doesn't even give a damn about Cloud's weight:awesomonster:
Wait! Isn't Cloud carrying First Tsurugi too? SRSLY.

But hey , I loved how the music changed to the Old One Winged Angel..... More nostalgia inducing powaaaah!

Top Bottom