• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Cloud's Voice Mailbox

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Hey everyone...
I remember there was a video released around AC's time. It has Cloud riding on his motorcycle and the audio is all the voice messages other team members left him in his phone.

I specifically remember Vincent told him sth like "this is my phone tell Yuffie she has no right to call it". I'm sure this video exists because Fandom Wiki also states Vincent has said sth like that.

Since Vincent didn't get a phone until the end of AC, I am assuming that video is released after AC. But I can't find it in the FMV of Advent Children.

Anyone has any idea what I'm talking about......perhaps?
:rudefacepalm:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Wouldn't it be the Reminiscence of FFVII? It was on the DVD version of the movie. I do recall that there was a slight short where Cloud closes his delivery service for the day and that's why everyone from Avalanche is calling him.

edit:

This is it, yes?

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Wouldn't it be the Reminiscence of FFVII? It was on the DVD version of the movie. I do recall that there was a slight short where Cloud closes his delivery service for the day and that's why everyone from Avalanche is calling him.

edit:

This is it, yes?

OMG! That's it!!!! Thank you so muuuuuch!!!

Top Bottom