cockmonglers

Cockmongler or Grinman? Also Robert Mugabe

• Total voters

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I have to admit, I find the level of faggotry amongst the newbs at TLS to be disturbing.

In the old days, this board was built upon the reputation of such memes as SO cash, aarons jew gold and dacon being a nigger. They were legends. They were the celebrities and emotionally and sexually abusive founding fathers of our great and oh so perverse democracy.

It hurts my tearful eyes to see the stain of faggotry that these newbs who are coming to this board now are bringing with them as they change the names of the very foundation upon which this place was set.

Cockmongler? I don't know who came up with the concept of calling grinman cockmongler, but I feel that whomever this individual is they should be anally raped by a screaming black midget named Mako. Grinman has always been grinman, and in our hearts we can know him as no other.

He likes to grin. Nuff said.

I also feel in my heart that whomever is the real person behind this photo would agree with the older members of this board. Given the choice between being known as cockmongler or grinman, I am completely reassured that he would jump up to his knees, that same nightmarish GRIN crossing his features, and showed his disgust for the term "cockmongler" by feverishly grinning.

Yours truly, CK.

PS:

Bitchmongler.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lol, cry more. If you want a forum without newbs, go to FCF or something :monster:.

Also, wrong section imo.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
lol, cry more. If you want a forum without newbs, go to FCF or something :monster:.

Also, wrong section imo.

^This.

This was never supposed to be a small closed-off community where people hang out with their 1337 friends etc.
It was supposed to be expanding and to attract new members and shit. And some of them you will like, most of them you probably won't. That's how it'll be for most people. You wanna stay here, you'll have to deal with that shit. :monster:

Faggotry will always be present eitherway. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

In fact, there's more faggotry from old elitist members than newbs. Newbs are usually just uninformed, and the newb faggotry comes from internet tough guys like our favorite four-lettered-acronym person or the summon fellow that drop by, notice their faggotry isn't accepted, and gtfo or banned.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
wtf its a meme you idiots. Stop being so fucking serious lol.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
General Fuckery is serious business man. Don't mess.

Also cry more Tony.

Weep

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Why isn't this thread a poll? Cockmongler vs Grinman is very serious business.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
^This.

This was never supposed to be a small closed-off community where people hang out with their 1337 friends etc.
It was supposed to be expanding and to attract new members and shit. And some of them you will like, most of them you probably won't. That's how it'll be for most people. You wanna stay here, you'll have to deal with that shit. :monster:

btw it's really fucking annoying seeing you crawl up everyones ass.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
foxy boxing up in hyur

Top Bottom