• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Code Vein

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

So, this looks like an anime Souls game, and I'm really digging the overall design, so I may have to get this depending. Either way, colour me sufficiently intrigued.

X :neo:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Looks like Bloodborne fused with Tokyo Ghoul. I like it :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Two recent trailers for this have me incredibly hyped. The gameplay alone looks fun and engaging.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I'm also really stoked for this. Fingers crossed that it holds up to likely being the Anime Souls that it seems like it's gonna be.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
this is anime as fuck, especially the video with all the dialogue, but i still want it

i like that scorpion tail weapon thing, that looks cool

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Looks like one of those ones you linked is actually part of a whole that they've kept poasting.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Damn this looks sick. Getting this for Christmas for Mr Channy but mostly for me :monster:

I wonder with those different classes if it's 2 player? The initial trailer from last year kind of made it seem like it.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i played the demo of this today and ended up playing it all evening. the opening/tutorial was a bit slow and they throw a lot of made-up words at you and i kind of wish they would have spaced it out a bit more. tutorial sections are never really jam packed with excitement but at least let me walk around an area that isn't just a little square. but once i got through that ordeal i got really into it.

rather than dark souls it reminds me more of bloodborne, and not just because it talks about blood all the time (i was an embarrassingly long way through before i went "oh, 'vein' because that's where blood lives!"). it felt like a mix of bloodborne and god eater. especially some of the moves where stuff appears and bites enemies, that looks a lot like god eater

the female characters having their tits out also reminds me of god eater

i don't know if i will buy it right away, because a) no money for that, and b) if it is going to be like god eater then there will be an updated version released later on so i might as well wait anyway to see if they do release one

also listening to the song that plays on the jukebox/radio in the home base i thought 'that sounds like hyde from l'arc~en~ciel' and then i find out it is hyde

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
The character creator is detailed as all hell. I've also been enjoying it in the bits and pieces that I've gotten to play. The Kotaku review is one I pretty closely agree with: https://kotaku.com/code-vein-is-the-chillest-dark-souls-clone-1838481190 Not sure how deeply I'll get into it, since I've been flaky on Souls-like games, but it's incredibly satisfying, and from watching Fextralife's stream for a little bit, the Blood Codes and ability to swap builds really quickly give a lot of long-term versatility to it all.

Top Bottom