Color concept art of Shinra execs?

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Hi all, was wondering of any of you knew where I could find colored versions of the concept art for the Shinra execs (Heidegger, Scarlet, Reeve, and Hojo). I know of the black and white ones, but I was hoping to find color versions since I'm collecting the different character concept art for part of a project of mine and these are some of the only ones that I don't have full color versions of. I tried doing some searches (through DuckDuckGo, I use that instead of Google), but haven't had any luck so far. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
As far as I'm aware, there never was a colored version. At the least, I've never seen one in any of the multiple Japanese FF books I have.

Jairus

Yeah, I noticed that went I went looking on the FF wiki. I might have to use fanart instead for some of these, maybe. Or just stick with the playable characters and Seph for this project.

Jairus

Yeah I saw those, they could still have worked, but I decided not to do it. What I was trying to do was mod the PC version to have portraits in the text boxes for many of the major characters. Technically, it can be done, it just takes a lot of trial and error to get the images lined up right on the font sheets for the menu overhaul because at the size I was doing them at (2 characters x 2 characters), they would frequently get misaligned because the game would split the image and splice it together rather than display it whole as it is on the png since it seems to render each letter space individually. I thought of making the portraits smaller, enough to fit on a single line next to the character's name, but then it seemed like they'd barely be able to be seen that way. Not sure how else it could be done, but it was worth a try, I guess.

Top Bottom