• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Community Art idea: Create a Banner for the Board

Lex

Administrator
I was thinking - while it's neat and shiny to have that Cloud/ Sephy "key art" (bleh to that terminology) be the beacon of shiny hope for our new board, it could be super neat to have a competition or scrum on ideas for a banner. The TLS logo is separate to the background, so this could be a nice project if people are interested in getting involved? I'll get back to you with dimensions haha, currently sorting out the visual issue with Firefox.

Lex

Administrator
Having just worked with the annoyance that is the banner - the banner a member sees is dependent on their resolution; originally the max displayed by chrome was 200px where firefox was 220px. With some css from @Radigar to make it display the full image this will no longer matter - originally I'd created the banner to be 3840x200 but now I'd suggest anyone making a banner just go for 1920x220. It doesn't matter too much but there is a max display height of about 200-220px by the default - we can change this with more css but it's best to avoid that and just stick with it because it looks good as is IMO.

TLDR - Design something with a minimum width of 1920 and a maximum height of 220 pixels.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Something definitely needs to be done. I'm not as well versed in the shoops of the photos as I used to be.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Sorry for the delay, I am absolutely stumped for ideas ?

Would anyone like to make any suggestions?

How about Cloud's subconconcious as it was presented to Tifa in the Lifestream. With the different Nibelheims connected on end, and different Clouds standing around and floating around. That'd be an interesting diorama that's in keeping with our theme.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'd like to have a go at this but I'm not sure where I'd find the time ATM. I might just duck out and make some pretty shit that can be chucked on Instagram in the future. I'm massively out of practice anyway.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
How about Cloud's subconconcious as it was presented to Tifa in the Lifestream. With the different Nibelheims connected on end, and different Clouds standing around and floating around. That'd be an interesting diorama that's in keeping with our theme.

That's actually brilliant. Most forums use a lot of the standard cookie cutter stock images but to use a scene like that with an artist's rendition. It might be a bit narrow but yeah you could turn the scene a bit.. Young Cloud on one side, older Cloud on the other, Tifa in the center with a third Cloud unsure of what to do/where to go.

Top Bottom